Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbe needs Help.

firemedic1861

Guys I am not new to the game but have been out of it for the past 14 years, I have experience with gear / cycles when I was younger. Life got busy with work slowly got away from working out due to working all the time. I am now back into working out and want to get back into it seriously. Dont want to do gear again at this point due to my prostate slightly enlarged nothing serious. I have been reading post and thinking of FORMA-STANOZOLOL and HCGenerate as a cycle. Is this a good idea? if so how should I run it?

As for the forma stanozolol I want to take that due to recently getting gyno symptoms in my right chest, will that help with that? I did go to dr for it and testing my test and estrogen level which I am currently waiting for results.

I am 5'10 184lbs and out of shape. I am 43 years old

Thanks for any help and advise you guys can give me. I used to be on this form and many others back in the day as powerman1000

I just realized I put this on wrong forum How do I delete this one???

you can run forma and hcgenerate together... for the forma, use 5 pumps in the a.m. and 5 pumps in the p.m... if you are having the problems you are having, rub it all through your chest... for hcgenerate, take 3 pills in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m... you get your forma at mr. supps... use coupon code needto10 and get 10% off and free shipping and for your hcgenerate, use coupon code needto139 at needtobuildmuscle.com and save 15% off and get free shipping...

Thanks I appreciate your reply and the discount codes. I am researching peptides do you think that would be a good idea to run ghrp -6 with this?

Top Bottom