Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to sups, but not to the gym.

More food buddy! Eat till you can't eat any more. You will see a difference in no time. Most stalls are food related... You grow to a certain size then your daily calories change. You have to feed your existing muscle and have excess to grow future muscle. Increase your calories 500 a day with atleast 1 gram per lb body weight protein. You should see a change.

^^^ HCGENERATE and unleashed are awesome combo no doubt. Im a big N2BM advocate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Those two supps are a match made in heaven

Cheers guys appreciate everything, maybe I am switching it up to much, I wouldn't say I'm weak, just hit that block and struggling to get over it,

And yes I'm English. Have no idea in any other measurement

Thanks guys! Going to try have another rest day a week and see if that'll do anything

Thanks again,
Craig

We've all been there. Like I said, I would try the same exercises that you're struggling with for a while longer. Its hard, but early on in my lifting career that was what got me through walls in my training. If that doesn't work after you give it a fair shot, then try switching it up - that's a technique that has worked for me with big plateaus later in my career.

Look no farther than Mr Supps and Ntbm. They have the best products you can get your hands on. They care about their products, and the people who take them. I went into a GNC the other day for fun since I was right next door. Cellucor has a $70 test booster out right now that only has a tiny bit of macca and zinc. Look at the prices and ingredients of Mr Supps and NTBM products and you be the judge.

Look no farther than Mr Supps and Ntbm. They have the best products you can get your hands on. They care about their products, and the people who take them. I went into a GNC the other day for fun since I was right next door. Cellucor has a $70 test booster out right now that only has a tiny bit of macca and zinc. Look at the prices and ingredients of Mr Supps and NTBM products and you be the judge.

I agree bro... ever since I found N2BM, I take nothing else

I agree bro... ever since I found N2BM, I take nothing else

Yea man. Same here. I feel like it needs to be said time and time again, for the newer guys that constantly ask why people are pushing NTBM and Mr Supps and T stack and blah blah. Look at the ingredients in things like t stack rx or hcgenerate. Now look at your overpriced $70 " test booster" at GNC.

What GNC " test booster " will make your nuts double the size, make you a walking erection, all while supporting your bodies other natural functions? Hahaha come on guys

They do a good job putting their products in fancy bottles to get you to buy in GNC but they truly cant hang with the results and PROVEN blood work of the N2BM and Mr supps products.

Appreciating all the feedback here, :) best forum I've been on I think, although I've never posted on any apart from this one!

I was just browsing through that HC Generate, and unleashed, am I not able to buy them here in the UK? I'm not thinking of using them yet just for the future maybe in a few months if I need it!

Cheers again
Craig

Appreciating all the feedback here, :) best forum I've been on I think, although I've never posted on any apart from this one!

I was just browsing through that HC Generate, and unleashed, am I not able to buy them here in the UK? I'm not thinking of using them yet just for the future maybe in a few months if I need it!

Cheers again
Craig

http://www.predatornutrition.com/en/catalogsearch/result/?q=Hcgenerate

Company in the UK

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom