Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Supplements, need some help

alptraum

I took up weight lifting in high school when I was playing hockey but unfortunately slacked off when I stopped playing. Now in college, I've started lifting again, 3-4 times a week. Since I've weighed around 135 for years, I started taking HeavyWeight Gainer by Champion Nutrition and I'm up to about 145-150. It seems to make me have to go the bathroom alot more often and have gas though, is this supposed to happen?

Anyhow, I'm looking to getting a few supplements and wanted to know if anybody has any feelings about using together AST's Multi-Pro 32X vitamen, flax oil and either AST's whey protein or Nuclear Nutrition's Ultra Pro-7. Does this sound like a good supplement combo? From the posts on this board that I've seen, is it fair to say AST is a good company to go with/won't rip you off with crappy products? Same for Nuclear Nutrition? Thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by alptraum (edited April 01, 2001).]

i think dextrose is just another name for glucose.
http://www.supplementdirect.com/

it didnt work for me either with the dash

valdez,i am planning on going to the brewery tommorow,do u have any tips. i dont think ive been to a brewery before or i dont remember,is it like a store or what,do u just go to front and ask if they have dextrose? or maltodextrins(do they have these too)?

one more question,this is kinda stupid,i know dextrose and maltodextrins are basically the same. But why do people rarely talk about having dextrose post workout, while alot of people talk about having maltodextrins post workout?

[This message has been edited by chillin408 (edited April 01, 2001).]

Top Bottom