Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New at supplements - Need Opinions

www.nutritionsource.com

that is an extremely reliable and cheap place to order any kind of suppliment you want. if you want strength and mass take a wieght gainer with methoxypro my brother just gained 20lbs from the two of those combined. hes still not as big as me though

ok BoDean- I was 155lbs just under 2 years ago, today I tipped the scales at 196.

Here is my Diet:

I eat 6 meals per day. This was what I ate today. (please keep in mind that I am a hard gainer so I can eat lots of carbs and fat without storing it. Also, If you are taking creatine drink a minimum of 32 oz of water per day. If you dont you will be subject to muscle strains)

7:00am - 16oz Whey shake w/ glutamine peptides.

8:00am - 4 eggs over easy/ quater pound of hashbrowns/ cup of milk.

10:00am - FAT delli sandwhich

12:00pm - Whole chicken breast and a baked potato w/ sour cream & chives (yummm)

3:00pm - Spicy chicken sandwhich from Carls Jr.

6:00pm - 12" Subway Club with double meat and cheese/ 16oz Whey shake w/ glutamine peptides.

10pm - Bedtime (coming soon) - 1 slice of wheat bread and a 16oz. Whey shake w/ glutamine peptides/ 10g L-Glutamine

Workout Schedule: Basically 1 day on 2 days off with sunday as my free day.

Protien wise, just shoot for 1.3grams per pound of body weight.

Nutrition-Factor.com has a Nutritional Values menu on their main page that has Protein/ Carb/ Calorie counts for all types of foods, very good resource.

Good luck bro and HIT THE IRON HARD!!

Top Bottom