Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vnicastro1

New to Testosterone and HGH

I am new to this forum. Just a brief overview: I am 52 y/o i had worked out regularly for 10 -15 years, and maintained a decent physique (5'7" 185). I stopped working out for 3 years, and the obvious happened, became fat (5"7" 210). I started working out again 6-7 months ago, along with taking 30 mg of topical testosterone, and altering my diet considerably (high protein complex carbs etc.) The results have been ok, but recently (3 weeks ago) started on norditropin. Have been doing about 2 mg (6 iu's) e/d, and have notice some loss in fat tissue around waist. Since the start of working out 6 months ago, have lost 3% bodyfat, but now weight up to 220. However the bodyaches and pains, along with the swollen hands and ankles are almost intolerable. After reading some of the forums today, I am going to lower my Norditropin dose to 0.5/1.0 mg (1.5/3 iu's) e/d to see if the aches, pains and swelling subsides. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I am new to this forum. Just a brief overview: I am 52 y/o i had worked out regularly for 10 -15 years, and maintained a decent physique (5'7" 185). I stopped working out for 3 years, and the obvious happened, became fat (5"7" 210). I started working out again 6-7 months ago, along with taking 30 mg of topical testosterone, and altering my diet considerably (high protein complex carbs etc.) The results have been ok, but recently (3 weeks ago) started on norditropin. Have been doing about 2 mg (6 iu's) e/d, and have notice some loss in fat tissue around waist. Since the start of working out 6 months ago, have lost 3% bodyfat, but now weight up to 220. However the bodyaches and pains, along with the swollen hands and ankles are almost intolerable. After reading some of the forums today, I am going to lower my Norditropin dose to 0.5/1.0 mg (1.5/3 iu's) e/d to see if the aches, pains and swelling subsides. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Those are all hormones you are taking and this belongs in either life extension or the AAS forum.

Sorry. I have copied and pasted the thread to the Life Extension forum. What is the AAS Forum? Thanks for redirecting me.

I realize that. Again sorry for posting in wrong forum. Honest mistake. Thanks again for moving to the right place.

Re: New to Testosterone and HGH

IMHO topic test gives all sorts of issues, i know TRT is all behind that but only injectable testosterone is accurate

Topical testosterone cream has tons of medical data showing its safety and efficacy and is a medically accepted form of TRT. His doses look like TRT doses anyway, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Lower the dose of the hgh. Those are symptoms that your dose is too high. Go down to 1 iu then see how your body reacts. If your ok slowly work up to an effective dose that doesnt cause sides.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

You dove into a high dose of GH like my good bro Joe pointed out.

Your body isn't used to that buddy, you need to lower it and step back up

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

When I used topical testosterone for TRT one of the listed side effects is swelling of the wrists and ankles but it could also be the GH. Have you spoke with a doctor?

Top Bottom