Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New from Ruthless T3 PCT

very interesting! my only addition would be some 7-keto for increased thyroid hormone output, too. maybe in the next version? (though I suspect it would increase the cost for sure) or separate supp and sell it as a super stack? :) and if you do, i get free bottle for the idea :p

but this is awesome and I'd suggest using it even with a thyroidal fat burner since IMO you always want to be careful with your thyroid, no matter how little the suppression could be.

keep the sweet products coming Ruthless!

very interesting! my only addition would be some 7-keto for increased thyroid hormone output, too. maybe in the next version? (though I suspect it would increase the cost for sure) or separate supp and sell it as a super stack? :) and if you do, i get free bottle for the idea :p

but this is awesome and I'd suggest using it even with a thyroidal fat burner since IMO you always want to be careful with your thyroid, no matter how little the suppression could be.

keep the sweet products coming Ruthless!

7-keto sounds like the perfect addition. But would T3-PCT get a synergic effect from the addition of 7-keto?

got my stashed away in a safe place .. im running t3 right now.. will report back in due time

got my stashed away in a safe place .. im running t3 right now.. will report back in due time

Nice! Keep us posted.
Im also running T3 right now and got some T3 PCT and Need2Slin for PCT. :)

Nice! Keep us posted.
Im also running T3 right now and got some T3 PCT and Need2Slin for PCT. :)

ahhh need2slin.. dont remind me.. im down to my last half a bottle..

needs to get back in stock!

ahhh need2slin.. dont remind me.. im down to my last half a bottle..

needs to get back in stock!

I have 2 Need2Slin bottles left in my stash! :)

And bump for others to read about T3 PCT!

Top Bottom