Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the new raw protien bars(lets talk)

thelocal

Banned
have any of you tried them yet? whats is your thoughts on taste?mixture?
have any of you modified them with your own twist(not that they need modification)
whats your fav flavor?

how would you compare them to better protein bars by ntbm?

for those of you who dont know lets take a look at whats in the new raw protein bars and the flavors

the flavors are peanut butter,chocolate banana,chocolate raseberry

a high quality whey protein ever bar is packed with an amazing 26Grams of protein
No preservatives!No trans fat!!
Made with all natural ingredients:,oatmeal,whey protein,raisins,wheat grim,sliced almonds,cranberries

Last edited:
better protein bars by NTBM is amazing product, so delicious .. You must try this man! I love sour apple bars might be my favorite flavor.. but they all so damn good!!!

Honestly, I haven't looked into the raw protein bars yet. They came out fairly the same time didn't they? I just assumed they were both made by a third party.

yea, I think I am going to have to stick with they are made by the same people, a 3rd party company. I got Peanut Butter from NTBM and they really are delicious. I am in no way shape or form affiliated with NTBM so you can trust I am telling the truth. IMO, you can never go wrong with peanut butter flavor on anything?

haha peanut butter is my favorite flavor! !raw protein bars are new just came out not to lo.g ago better protein bars been out for atleast almost two years to my knowledge

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

In my opinion you can't go wrong with chocolate raspberry, that's one of my fav flavors of all time

Top Bottom