Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new product being sold at NTBM

Quick question about this product. It looks amazing but it's such a low dose of DAA compared to the 3GRAMS it's suggested we take in/day. This one's only got 100mg.... Are we supposed to stack this with a DAA powder?

When taken at full dose of three tablets a day it gives you the full amount of daa you need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

When taken at full dose of three tablets a day it gives you the full amount of daa you need.

I think you're confusing this with D-Spark. Because one serving of this is 4 tablets and it is only 100mg of DAA. D-spark is the one which is 3 tablets totaling 3Gr of DAA.

I think you're confusing this with D-Spark. Because one serving of this is 4 tablets and it is only 100mg of DAA. D-spark is the one which is 3 tablets totaling 3Gr of DAA.

You are right. My bad

The claim is that it is 50 times more effective than regular DAA, so 100 mg would be equivalent to 5 grams of DAA. I'm looking into this.

Top Bottom