Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Pro Hormone Site for GK Prohormones....

If you guys haven't tried them yet.. I can tell you from personal experience that they are damn good

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Logging Pimoboldex along with LGD in a couple weeks ;-)
What do you guys think if I run the LGD for 10 weeks and start the Primoboldex the last 5 weeks? Will one bottle last for 5 weeks?
I can't wait to start!

Nice Raff.. I personally would run it 6 weeks on the front end of your cycle. You will probably need two bottles though

Nice Raff.. I personally would run it 6 weeks on the front end of your cycle. You will probably need two bottles though

Hm... Ok. I would rather run it on the front anyway. My only concern is though, that once I'm done with the 6weeks, I'm still gonna be on LGD for another 4 without being able to start PCT. That's no good after running a PH :-/

Hm... Ok. I would rather run it on the front anyway. My only concern is though, that once I'm done with the 6weeks, I'm still gonna be on LGD for another 4 without being able to start PCT. That's no good after running a PH :-/

I'd go ahead and run the Primoboldex 6 weeks with the LGD. Not going the full 8 weeks on LGD won't be a big deal.

I'm definitely interested in your thoughts on Primoboldex. I will he running that bad boy soon myself

I really do appreciate your input shrine & Rick. But I don't wanna run LGD for only 6 weeks. Was planning on doing 10weeks. So I'll run the Primoboldex on the last 6 weeks of the 10wk cycle. So here's what I'm gonna do. Stick to my original plan:
Week 1-10: LGD @10mg/day
Week 5-10: Primoboldex @2 caps/day, (maybe up to 3/day).
Week 3-10: Forma
Week 3-10: N2Guard
Week 3-10: Unleashed

I'd go ahead and run the Primoboldex 6 weeks with the LGD. Not going the full 8 weeks on LGD won't be a big deal.

I'm definitely interested in your thoughts on Primoboldex. I will he running that bad boy soon myself

primoboldex is a very exciting product,.It has Methyldiazirinol in it, which is suppose to give gains similar to superdrol with less sides.

I really do appreciate your input shrine & Rick. But I don't wanna run LGD for only 6 weeks. Was planning on doing 10weeks. So I'll run the Primoboldex on the last 6 weeks of the 10wk cycle. So here's what I'm gonna do. Stick to my original plan:

this will be a good run. Id start the forma on day 1 of the cycle too.

this will be a good run. Id start the forma on day 1 of the cycle too.

Ya you're right. I'm gyno-prone so definitely will.
However, since I posted that, I changed my plans alittle and will be running Liquidex AI instead of Forma. Will start it on week 1

That is a great plan bud. Keep us updated!

Top Bottom