Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Ostarine/S4 log!

Irongiant_

Hey guys I'm currently doing 8 weeks of osta and run the S/4 till the end of the osta run as well. I'll update it at the end of each week. I'll also try to post pictures at the end.

Never used any kind of anabolic drugs before so I figured this would be great to just see what a little enhancement can do.

Goals: bulk & get my main lifts as high as possible. Really just want to put on as much lean body mass as possible. I would love to see if this stuff can recomp. But again I'm not training for that.

Training: i do 5x5 strength training. With my own accessory lifts that focus on size at the end. Basically takes me 1hour 30 minutes to 2 hours to complete. Every other day.

Haven't been doing cardio. Just abs,forearms, calves on the days in between.

I keep going like that until I feel I need the rest. (Listen to my body)

My stats:

Weight & height: 6'5 250lbs

BodyFat%: not sure but maybe in the 13-15% range

Time training (2 1/2 years) short huh... Guess I have some great genetics lol.

Bench:315lbs
Deads:455lbs
Squats:??? My legs are massive but do to an injury in my adductors (which ostarine has been helping with) I've just been doing heavy leg presses (knees to chest of course)
Bent over row: 260lbs
Over head press: 175lbs ( haven't really trained this just started recently)

I'm currently on day 16 of ostarine 25mg. Day 7 of S4 50mg half dosed before my workout and at night. Both from unique. And I gotta say from what I'm seeing already I have a feeling that I may be a sarms lover.

Good sides:
Enhanced strength (almost immediately noticeable)
Muscle fullness & hardness. (The only way I can describe it is I just look like a walking power house)
Muscle size... Not sure if it's actual growth of just the muscles being full but I'm just generally bigger.

Vascularity: the main vein that runs down my bicep and slightly in my forearms has definitely become more pronounced. In the right lighting I can also make out (very faintly) the vein across my left pec into my delt... All in all very excited I know 100% that if my body fat was lower, my veins would definitely be more pronounced.

My libido feels very high. Ive also been taking 2 pumps of formeron with the sarms. I'm not sure if that what's causing it. But I'm either semi erect through the day or just get full on hard in everyday non sexual situations (can be a bit annoying) . Any comments?

Just a general "On feeling" in the gym. It's a confidence. Feel like I can go longer which is great since I've been doing slightly longer workouts... I really just feel good lol.

"Bad" sides:

Definitely notice the yellow tint from the s4, it's not terrible (from reading about it, people made it sounds way worst then what I'm noticing). Best way I can describe it is white light (think a white screen on your iPhone or car lights) in darker places take on yellow hue. Basically the color of a white shirt that's been bleach damaged. But light in general after awhile just gives things that slight yellow hue...

No night time blindess or anything close to that.

Yesterday I did get a headache (which I never get) but in the sarms defense I went a long stretch without eating. That may have been the cause.

That's it for the effects! Nothing else to report.

Lastly: so far I can definitely see how these sarms shine for recomp and cutting. But for this bulk it's working out well so far. I haven't even gotten to the 3rd week which I've heard is when osta really kicks in. But needless to say I'm excited.

Again, I will definitely keep you guys updated!!:mix:

Top Bottom