Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New NTBM products comming in 2 weeks. Also NTBM takes AGXsports to the next level!!!

needtogetaas

Yes you heard that right. I did not want to say anything to soon but the merger is pretty much a done deal. Needtobuildmuscle.com will be the exclusive seller of the agxsports product line. That means from now on the bad ass agx products you love will be backed by needtobuildmuscle.com customer service. The merger was a no brainer if you ask me.
lipoflam,amp02,lipostim,and rawmcc will now be carried exclusively at needtobuildmuscle.com (well I am almost positive:heart:) unless the supplement gods pull something weird on us.

More supplement news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
expected release dates is 2 weeks for the following products.

Gear
I am sure most of you have heard a little something about this super high powered bcaa product. The most powerful/pure bcaa to ever hit the market. With super plasma protein and the best ingredients money can buy.

Needtobuildmuscle.com's new protein powder line.
This will be a blend of Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate. Delivering 22 grams of pure protein per serving also rich in all essential amino acids and has a high concentration of branched chain amino acids.

They protein blends will come in 5lb tubs in the following flavors to start.
choc,Vinilla,Strawberry, and cinnamon bun

Priced perfectly at 48.99 for 5lb bags Add in our free shipping and discounts and it comes to you the end user at around 7-8 dollars a lb for a great tasting product. Price is not written in stone just yet but its going to be a good price to the end user regardless because that is what I do.

Creatine Monohydrate 1000g – Lemon Lime

A high grade creatine monohydrate should be part of every ones arsenal. I like lemon line and I think most everyone else does too. Its a high grade product and works great. Prices right as always.

Glutamine 1000g powder.
For muscle recovery its been debated 100 times over if this works or not. I feel it works for me and this is why I will be selling it. Its one of the bread and butter type supplement people and we want to be the one to provide it for you

Needtobuildmuscle.com post work out protein formula 3.3lb bags
per serving
35 grams of protein isolate
41 grams of Amino acids
22 grams of carbs 3000 mg of creatine monohydrate 950 mg of Taurine
A power ratio of electrolytes and Vitamin E
8 gm L-Glutamine

two flavors Orange or Mixed Berry

A bad ass post work out shake blend with everything you need for after work out nutrition!!!!!!!!!!

Needtobuildmuscle.com's very own Jacked Formula 228g
I little more kick and a lot more pump power. I tweaked the formula and made it perfect. You guys are going to love it for real.
Mine will be a mixed berry flavor......

Helladrol 50mg 4-chlor caps. very Limited run of this product do to come out. once this sells out its go for good.

This is the list of products with a 2 weeks release date guys. So be looking out for them soon.

Thank you

Re: New NTBM products comming in 2 weeks. Also NTBM takes AGXsports to the next leve

I just shat myself.

Re: New NTBM products comming in 2 weeks. Also NTBM takes AGXsports to the next leve

That's the best news I've heard all week. Anyway to pre-order some of these supplements?

Now I'll be willing to try some Amp02. Good stuff Needto as always.

Yeah...I'm pretty much more excited about Need To Build Muscle then any supplement company I've ever used. I'm so stoked you guys are (crossing fingers) Picken up AGX! Plus with the new additions I don't have to search high and low for quality sups with great price. It's a one stop shop. Now if you would only have a clothing line...

Top Bottom