Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The new NITRO-Tech Bar

chillin408

The bar everyone has been waiting for is now available, i saw it at dpsnutrition.com,it doesnt show the nutrition facts,anyone know? ,has anyone tried it ,does it taste good?

kinda expensive though 12 bars for 30 dollars

[This message has been edited by chillin408 (edited April 14, 2001).]

Way to go Chillin!! It's good to see that your not taking chances with your physiqe on inferior knock off products!!
smile.gif

I just had one this afternoon and i'm already A MOUNTAIN OF SHREDDED MASS!!!!!!

hehe.

No, actually, I just picked up a few of the peanut butter flavor at my local GNC (We're buds there, I get my stuff at a huge discount). They actually taste pretty damn good; better than most others out there. Sorta creamy texture, but definitely leave you thirsty. I'd say in terms of flavor, they're up there with nature's best Solid Protein bars and those pro42 bars from ISS.

crap, i sound like an advertisement for these companies. Anyway, yeah, they're good.

Shit I was in Vitamin Shoppe yesterday looking for them and I couldn't find them. That really annoys me. I'm tired of taking chances with my physique by using inferior bars!

I tried the new NITRO-Tech bar today. Double Chocolate Fudge or whatever its called. Actually it tasted pretty damn good. The downside is that it costs $3.50, while I can get Myoplex Deluxe bars for $2.20. As usual, MuscleTech is expensive.

Yep, this is the meal replacement bar of the future all right!!! I've been eating one a day as my only source of any type of food each day and am still gaining about 10 lbs of muscle every two weeks. Aren't these things great!!!!

------------------
View
After placing in a spring of '99 Jr. Competition, My ego got the best of me and finally popped, releasing all the Hot Air....
View

-Blackop
"I'm not a fighter.......I'm a killer"
USMC

Top Bottom