Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New looking T-Rex Vs Old Looking T-Rex ?

Snarling Force

Been taking Thermorexin for a long time. Noticed on my last refill I got the 180 CT bottle like I always do, however this time the bottle had different packaging on it and looked noticably different. The ingredients looked the same with the exception of Biotin. The new looking Thermo had the Biotin removed. Just curious about that.

My main question is, other than that, is there any other differences other than the external packaging? I ask because my girl swares these feel different, more intense and stronger actually, than the old looking Thermo. Maybe its all in her head since the outside packaging looks different. That is what I think, but I just wanted to ask to be sure. Thanks in advance!

Snarling Force said:
Been taking Thermorexin for a long time. Noticed on my last refill I got the 180 CT bottle like I always do, however this time the bottle had different packaging on it and looked noticably different. The ingredients looked the same with the exception of Biotin. The new looking Thermo had the Biotin removed. Just curious about that.

My main question is, other than that, is there any other differences other than the external packaging? I ask because my girl swares these feel different, more intense and stronger actually, than the old looking Thermo. Maybe its all in her head since the outside packaging looks different. That is what I think, but I just wanted to ask to be sure. Thanks in advance!

there have been some slight changes. "strength wise", with respect to stimulant effect, ii should be comparable. Some may find it slightly stronger or slightly weaker, dependant on individual response to the various ingredients. Though generally most will find it about the same.

Top Bottom