Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to HGH & have Q. about whey protein

velinov46

Newbie question.

40 y.o. and just started taking hgh (2iu) and anastrozole to get lean. I know the anastrozole is to block estrogen since the receptors more active, but while I'm on this regimen i was told not to take whey protein, prohormones or androstatins b/c they can cause estrogen to increase.

I can't find anything that says whey protein + hgh would cause increases in estro. Is this true? Would casein protein be better if whey is bad w/HGH?

Newbie question.

40 y.o. and just started taking hgh (2iu) and anastrozole to get lean. I know the anastrozole is to block estrogen since the receptors more active, but while I'm on this regimen i was told not to take whey protein, prohormones or androstatins b/c they can cause estrogen to increase.

I can't find anything that says whey protein + hgh would cause increases in estro. Is this true? Would casein protein be better if whey is bad w/HGH?

Whoever told you not to take whey protein while on hgh is an idiot. Whey is good and so is casein. Casein best to take before bedtime. (Slow digesting) Whey is best to take in morning or after workouts.

+2

OK to the HGH. Not sure about the Arimidex tho. For leaning up?

Eat your whey. All fucking dhey.

If you are worried about gyno get Nolvadex that blocks the receptors which also allows for greater natural release of GH and doesn't mess with test levels.

Top Bottom