Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New gym

sisir012

A good news is that one of my friend his opening a new gym and he want to know what the name should he put for his gym, so guys suggest a name that I put on his gym

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

that is a tough question

does he plan on franchising later on? or is it just 1 gym

Golds gym was named after the owner. so maybe he should simply name it after his last name
1st gym and no branch

What's the market? If he's aiming for all market sectors and wants to actually make money then the name has to include something along with fitness in it. If it's an out and out hardcore spit and sawdust type of place then I always fancied 'The Barbarian Training Pit'.

ok market is very fine and the gym is not a just hardcore type he wants to install Ac so yes this gym is not a hardcore just like metroplex
What's the market? If he's aiming for all market sectors and wants to actually make money then the name has to include something along with fitness in it. If it's an out and out hardcore spit and sawdust type of place then I always fancied 'The Barbarian Training Pit'.

Let us know who he wants to use it.
Trust me, mobster, our Indian market is just awesome for the gym and now a days everybody wants to going the gym and its just like a ritual may be don't six pack but ...they want gym ....and money ........just like a piece of cake but only issue is Indian gov dont care this side because of just dirty politics and its ruin

Top Bottom