Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New but here to learn

Hulk0284

This is my first thread ever so if I'm saying something wrong i apologize ahead of time.

I just turned 34 and up until about this time last year the only a pre workout (Blackmarket Adrenolyn cuts) and a protein isolate.

Last year I decided to try some new things as it was becoming harder to stay in shape so I took Diesel labs mk-2266 a ostarian sarm and GEC TNT thermanite for about 3-4 months I saw some results.

After taking off 30 days i was referred to sarmspharm.com and was told to get ostarina mk 2866 and testolone rad 140 in the liquid form. I saw some results but nothing too big I was on this for 60 days i have notice my size has increased and that was not my objective i definitely wanted to lean out.

My diet is not bad when I'm staying on it mostly egg whites for breakfast and chicken breast and spinach for dinner and lunch.

Now I'm at my next step I ordered 50 tabs/ 0,02 of clenbuterol from www.clenbuterolonline.com and 50 caps/10mgs of anavar and 50 caps/10msg of winstrol from roidmass.com. The clen came in the mail today and the win and ana should be here tomorrow.

I'm a big guy the biggest ive ever been 280 pounds 48inch chest and 38-40 waist i would like to gut down to 245 to 255.

I converted my garage into a gym so I workout at least 4-5 days a week and my cardio is done on a spin bike.

Please help me out guys I feel like I'm being told a lot of different things but nothing consistent. This site has some really good advise. I will post my progress if that will help

This is my first thread ever so if I'm saying something wrong i apologize ahead of time.

I just turned 34 and up until about this time last year the only a pre workout (Blackmarket Adrenolyn cuts) and a protein isolate.

Last year I decided to try some new things as it was becoming harder to stay in shape so I took Diesel labs mk-2266 a ostarian sarm and GEC TNT thermanite for about 3-4 months I saw some results.

After taking off 30 days i was referred to sarmspharm.com and was told to get ostarina mk 2866 and testolone rad 140 in the liquid form. I saw some results but nothing too big I was on this for 60 days i have notice my size has increased and that was not my objective i definitely wanted to lean out.

My diet is not bad when I'm staying on it mostly egg whites for breakfast and chicken breast and spinach for dinner and lunch.

Now I'm at my next step I ordered 50 tabs/ 0,02 of clenbuterol from www. and 50 caps/10mgs of anavar and 50 caps/10msg of winstrol from roidmass.com. The clen came in the mail today and the win and ana should be here tomorrow.

I'm a big guy the biggest ive ever been 280 pounds 48inch chest and 38-40 waist i would like to gut down to 245 to 255.

I converted my garage into a gym so I workout at least 4-5 days a week and my cardio is done on a spin bike.

Please help me out guys I feel like I'm being told a lot of different things but nothing consistent. This site has some really good advise. I will post my progress if that will help

I doubt that you have enough for a sensible cycle.

To be honest with you, the amount of orals you ordered are not going to give the results that your looking for. I personally would look at GW-501516 as something that will help you achieve what your looking for. It has no side effects and is not toxic to the liver like the orals you just ordered.

38-40inch waist is fat bro

you seem to lining up your ducks in a row EXCEPT you don't mention diet much..

the only thing you said is you eat egg whites, spinach and chicken. if you have small portions you should be losing weight on that.. but it is one thing to claim a certain diet and another to actually do it.. it is about consistency day in and day out. i think you would benefit a lot from fasting protocols.. if you look in my signature you will find a link to a book i wrote on losing fat via fasting.. read it because without getting your diet fixed, you will never lose weight

what I meant with diet is that when I am dieting that's what I eat in some variation I'm really starting to buckle down on that now. still a lot to learn so all advise will be great help

what I meant with diet is that when I am dieting that's what I eat in some variation I'm really starting to buckle down on that now. still a lot to learn so all advise will be great help

Dont over think things man. You know what foods are healthy and what aren't.

Stick with single ingredient foods that are unprocessed. If it comes in a box with a massive ingredient list, you probably shouldn't be eating it

Steroids are going to be a terrible option for your goals. You are looking to lose fat and lean out. Steroids do not help with that. They promote muscle growth. You just need to fix your diet and be consistent.

Dude. Just diet. Everything else is just a booster. Sure the PH's/roids will keep your muscles mass but they will not affect fat loss if you are in a calorie surplus. Count calories if you must.

Eat light, lift right.

Top Bottom