Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A new believer!

Brapbrap07

I just did my first workout with N2KTS and N2AMP.Holy smokes....... Hulk Mode ENGAGED! Why must dumb people ruin all the fun and get dimethyl kicked off the shelves... I'm definitely going to cycle this stuff to keep the edge going. I must admit I'm a skeptic to bodybuilding sups, but after reading reviews and learning it had the dimethyl I figured I'd take a leap of faith.

I took 4 caps of Amp
And 1.5scoop of n2kts

Maybe too much first try so I better not take this again until friday at a lower dosage lol.. I'm probably going to buy more on pay day! 25lbs of fat to go for 10% bf.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

These products are very strong bro... They are EXTREMELY effective but you have to ease into it... I am glad that you had such a great experience... You should see a significant improvement in your training with all the extra energy! Make sure to use coupon code Dylan10 next time you buy from ntbm...

Yah that was way too much the first time around. I was still feeling it 6hours later. I couldn't fall asleep until after 2am and I went to bed at 11

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

these are great supplements for those of you who want to get a nice pump with your workouts. now a lot of guys will say pumps don't do shit.. how wrong they are !! pumps help shuttle in blood to your muscles and nitrogen.. that is a good thing and helps grow muscles. anytime you are getting pumps its a good thing unless you are a pure powerlifter looking to do low rep sets. then pumps can be counter productive.

Just a shame you waited till they were on there way out before you tried them. I suggest stocking up on them when you can.

Lmao its like the 1st time I ran them bro, they are very intense and probably best to ease into the bigger doses like Dylan suggests. Anyways glad you enjoyed them im sure they'll aid you in your goals well :D

Top Bottom