Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

Yes it's in the EU AF Store but it costs a little more than in the US because the duty and overseas shipping is prepaid. It ships from London.

Hey Ulter,

This seems very interesting and not too expensive. So i am going to get it. But u havn't told us exactly how to take it. Like before or after meals? and should we avoid taking it before dinner because we are going to loose some sleep? How does two with breakfast and two with lunch sound?

I am off to univ next sep so i am thinking of starting right now so i get its full effects when i need em. Tnx bro.

I take 3 in the morning and 3 around 1pm. But 2 and 2 would be a good start.
Some people do have a problem sleeping if they take it at night. I like the dreams from it so I do that sometimes but only when I am tired enough that it won't keep me up.

Wow Ulter I love you man.. u get dreams from it too!!.. thats fucking awesome. I am getting two. Cya later. I will post more later here for feedback and questions. Thank you.

How can i get the discount code? i am interested in more brain power. I used to try ephedrine and caffiene before a test but it made me forget. Does caffiene alone help with brain power. Also, i hear creatine is also good for the brain.

You may also want to try Focus Factor, I liked it and it has gotten good ratings. You can call them for a free bottle I believe.

Top Bottom