Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

Mr Ulter!

Hey, if i wake up and do 12mg of Anavar, 2 Neuro pills and 1 finasteride pill. That's allright? Nothing conflicts or degrades one another??

ok, so I caved and picked up a bottle. I guess I'll try 6/day for a few weeks then 3/day so I don't go too broke.

I've only seen 4-5 people in this thread talk about the fact that they think it actually had a noticeable effect. Can more people chime in who have used it? I'm still a bit hesitant to believe I'll notice much of a difference - but hey, I'll be the first to admit it if I do, I'll write more in a few weeks.

freag33 said:
ok, so I caved and picked up a bottle. I guess I'll try 6/day for a few weeks then 3/day so I don't go too broke.

I've only seen 4-5 people in this thread talk about the fact that they think it actually had a noticeable effect. Can more people chime in who have used it? I'm still a bit hesitant to believe I'll notice much of a difference - but hey, I'll be the first to admit it if I do, I'll write more in a few weeks.

it's good stuff...i used it in my fall semester at 3 a day...definetely helped my test taking and studying skills significantly. I was too poor to afford it the next semester and did terrible in school. I'm not sure if there was a correlation or not but it's very possible it had at least some effect.

oh, super, just what I need, to build a dependency on another type of drug/herb besides the other 6 types of drugs that i'm on now that contribute to mass building, weight losing, longevity inducing, cancer-preventing, free-radical destroying, and sex enhancing. I might as well add one more to the mix that I now need to survive.

If I ever come off this cocktail cold-turkey, I'm going to turn into a wimpy lard-ass disease-ridden loser who sucks in bed and to top it all off, I'm going to be dumb once I stop the neurogenix. At least I'll die young.

freag33 said:
oh, super, just what I need, to build a dependency on another type of drug/herb besides the other 6 types of drugs that i'm on now that contribute to mass building, weight losing, longevity inducing, cancer-preventing, free-radical destroying, and sex enhancing. I might as well add one more to the mix that I now need to survive.

If I ever come off this cocktail cold-turkey, I'm going to turn into a wimpy lard-ass disease-ridden loser who sucks in bed and to top it all off, I'm going to be dumb once I stop the neurogenix. At least I'll die young.

lol wtf?
all i said was i took neurogenix my first semester this year and it helped.
I suffer naturally from ADD (used to be on ritalin and but didnt like the way it made me feel during the day) and it seemed to help my attention and study habits.

never stated anything about a dependency, but i did notice a difference.

either way i don't really care.buy or it don't. you asked for anecdotal evidence and i gave it to you

Top Bottom