Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

Wow! I cannot believe it a supplement that actually works as advertised! I am very plessanlty supprised. Virtaully all suplements from creatine to whatever else I've wasted my money on do not work on me. I'm glad gave this one a try. Now its hard for me to sit still when I get home from work and/or finish finish work outs which is a really good thing. I usually just watch tv and procrastinate. but since taking this I've been so productive.

It's very similar extended release adderall without the dopamine buzz.

thanks for the recommendation and for actually selling a product that really works as advertised.

okay that does it, thats the final post i need. I am ordering it now! a legal supplement that works? amazing.

ulter said:
Because many members are heading into the final months of school I thought this would be a good time to remind people about Neurogenex. For many people it can make the difference between a $35,000 a year job and a $50,000 job coming out of school. And for those younger it's can be the difference between Ivy League and State.
I know most the people using it during the school year have done so in order to help them balance their academic and social commitments. Like being mentally alert for the 8AM class after getting home at 4AM. But testing and problem solving skills are where you'll see the biggest increase when you use Neurogenex. This is from their website.

What is Neurogenex and what are it's benefits ?
Neurogenex is a combination of various nootropics (smart drugs and supplements). Neurogenex improves memory, improves brain metabolism, increases blood flow to the brain, increases concentration and focus inhibits breakdown of the extremely important neurotransmitter acetyl-choline upregulates nicotinic receptors, which are important for appetite control and mood. It increases levels of the enhancing dopamine and other neurotransmitters, which are essential for memory and motor (movement) control, may increase nerve restoration and memory through increases in nerve growth factor. Decreases and may reverse damage done by harmful neural metabolites.

What are the ingredients and what do they do?
1. 2-oxo-pyrrolidone
a. 2-oxo has been shown to improve memory in numerous clinical trials
b. it has also been shown to increase neural flow between brain hemispheres
c. increases density of cholinergic receptors, which improves neural function

2. Vinpocetine
a. facilitates cerebral metabolism by improving blood flow to the brain
b. boosting brain cell ATP production, which means more "brain energy/fuel"
c. increases the production of Noradrenaline and Dopamine

3. Galantamine
a. acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which means it blocks the premature, often age-related breakdown of the natural neurotransmitter acetylcholine
b. enhances nicotinic receptor activity, an effect long known to influence memory and intellectual activity as well as having impacts on appetite control and mood.
c. under the trade name "Reminyl", Galantamine is FDA approved to treat Alzheimer's

4. Huperzine A
a. studies have shown that huperzine A, like galantamine, inhibits acetylcholinesterase activity in the brain and increases the acetylcholine levels for up to 6 hours
b. used in china to treat ALZHEIMERS
5. Bacopa (20% bacosides)
a. Research indicates they play a protective role in the synaptic functions of the nerves in the hippocampus, the seat of memory
b. May also have anxiolytic (anxiety relieving) effects

6. DMAE
a. Increases attention span
b. Precursor to acetyl-choline
c. Has numerous benefits, most of which are related to its impact on choline and acetyl-choline levels

7. acetyl-l-carnitine
a. shown to protect brain cells against aging-related degeneration and improve mood
b. a precursor for acetyl-choline
c. sold as a pharmaceutical in Europe to treat heart and neurological disorders

8. Acetyl-l-tyrosine
a. precursor for Noradrenaline, Dopamine and acetyl-choline

9. Choline Bitartrate
a. precursor to acetyl-choline
b. itself an important neurotransmitter
c. must be taken with 2-oxo, probably due to increase in cholinergic receptors

10. Piroxidal-5-phosphate, Nicotinamide, and Calcium Pantothenate
a. important b vitamin cofactors for brain and general metabolism as well as neurotransmitter production

if I took neurogenex i would not be wasting peoples time with my idiocy

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice of you to suggest that people buy several powders and mix their own nootropic with the ingredients you like in your own blend.

But your blend is not as effective as Neurogenex. It's short several key ingredients like Galatamine that are keys to making a nootropic this powerful.

another thing this does which previously hasn't been mentioned, for those who drink and ever black out....this DEFINATLY improves memory recall the next day, which can be a good or a bad thing.

calveless wonder said:
there's only 90 ulter......that'd require 2 bottles...unless you guys sent me a smaller bottle

Yes you're right there is only a 90ct bottle now.

Top Bottom