Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

I'm interested in getting some of this stuff. FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRIED IT> When can affects be noticed? What did you notice first? Is it something you will keep taking? How long have they been in buisness, I will make a log weekly about my progress and keep everyone informed. By the way this place has been really cool everybody hear sounds prety cool and I appreciate your input, OH yea They call me Goof Troop (HI EVERYBODY)

There are answers to your question on this thread but I will summarize them for you.
It takes a couple days to notice a difference. It takes 3-4 weeks for it to be working full force. In business since 1999.

I can attest to the fact that neurgonex HAS increased my ability to recite and stay more focused on what i'm studying. I've definately noticed a sharper cognitive state in my mind making it an inviting area to do all kinds of reading and studying at late. And my ability to comprehend, ingest and pull out that information at a momen'ts notice has been, to be blunt, simply amazing.

I just wish i had more money so i could take 6 a day instead of 3. :(

>I had a tiny bit of trouble sleeping at first, but nothing major. I do wish I had been >taking 6 all along (was taking three), world of difference!

Really? In what way? How do you space them out, and do you take them with food?

Okay I will order it, I'm sorry if I havn't found where the quantity is MAYBE THAT'S why I need these. How much comes in a bottle, I'm ordering it right now.

There is 180 capsules in a bottle. That should last a month at full strength.

Yeah I have got to try this stuff out. If this will help me with school then its well worth buying it monthly. Can it be taken for prolonged peroids of time? Would it make a difference if I take it with t-rex since it has some nootropic effects?

KR177 said:
Yeah I have got to try this stuff out. If this will help me with school then its well worth buying it monthly. Can it be taken for prolonged peroids of time? Would it make a difference if I take it with t-rex since it has some nootropic effects?

YES

There will be some synergy.

Hey ulter..

not to mock you, but it seems EVERYTHING works well together.

So if i take (and I do) thermo, levo, r-ala, alltyr, and neuro all at the same time. That's quite ideal and there's no complications you can see out of it? Usually i take that with a little bit of carbs (to tame the thermo) -- like say an hour before lunch, etc.

No complications.

We are body builders first. We started manufacturing and selling supplements with the ingredients WE would want in our supps but no one would, or in some cases no one had thought of, put inside the capsules. We addressed each aspect of "sports supplements" that we wanted to take every day. That's why they all work synergystically. It's really just like a guy building himself a big ol fatass cycle of bulking and then cutting. You add some of this, and some of that, a couple naked lady tees, some more of those, and when you're done you've got the ingredients of dream cycle.
That's what we do with supps.

Top Bottom