Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

Personally I don't have a sleep problem from Neurogenex. But those that do stop 6-8 hours before bed.

Right 3-3 or 2 2 2

You can take it the same time as Trex. I do.

ulter said:
Personally I don't have a sleep problem from Neurogenex. But those that do stop 6-8 hours before bed.

Right 3-3 or 2 2 2

You can take it the same time as Trex. I do.

Thanks. I was wondering.. the bottle I have says take 1 to 3 capsules daily. I was wondering about the 6 total caps per day. I ordered this back in January (just now getting around to using it). But was it a stronger batch or is it just that the increased dose is more effective?

I am telling you what I use and how I use it. The directions are not what I do they are what is recommended. I didn't write the directions.

I had a tiny bit of trouble sleeping at first, but nothing major. I do wish I had been taking 6 all along (was taking three), world of difference!

AAP said:
Thanks. I was wondering.. the bottle I have says take 1 to 3 capsules daily. I was wondering about the 6 total caps per day. I ordered this back in January (just now getting around to using it). But was it a stronger batch or is it just that the increased dose is more effective?

6 caps a day helps you reach the 2-oxo saturation point a lot quiker. Twice as fast actually. ABout 30 days by my calculations.

Yes, most of the sales of the product are to students that are going to be testing in one way or another. I helps your concentration, memory, and problem solving skills.

Does your body devlope a tolerance for this stuff? and do you continue usage even after the test has passed or you stop? any side effects?

I use it every day. If I stop I can tell that my mental sharpness is gone and back to normal. I go back to forgetting where I put my keys. But that's about it.

Top Bottom