Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

juve said:
Aniracetam, Selepryl, Hydergine a:eek:

where did you find these things?? I want to add them. I have been looing for ani and have been unable to find it. Any good places you could let me know about? Hit me wiht a pm please or post it. thanks.

How does Aniracetam compare with Piracetam?? I'm having great results with piracetam/DMAE/VINPO/AlphGPB/1-2 neurogenix. It's like a mild ritalin/adderall feeling all day.

TraxZBT said:
How does Aniracetam compare with Piracetam?? I'm having great results with piracetam/DMAE/VINPO/AlphGPB/1-2 neurogenix. It's like a mild ritalin/adderall feeling all day.

i have no firsthand experience but it is suposed to be 10x as good.

i'm taking 1 a day to be safe. am I wasting my time, and should bump up to 6 pills right in the morning before i go to work?

When I could still buy ephedra I would take those before school every day and about an hour before major tests. It was like night and day with that stuff. Now i can't buy any... damnit

Razorguns said:
i'm taking 1 a day to be safe. am I wasting my time, and should bump up to 6 pills right in the morning before i go to work?
No you should split those 3 and 3 after lunch or 2 2 2 throughout the day.

>No you should split those 3 and 3 after lunch or 2 2 2 throughout the day.

You mean 3 in the morning, and 3 15 mins before lunch?

Do the carbs make it work better I guess? If I stack those 3 with thermo/lipo/r-ala (good lord, i'm having a full pill meal before my meal!) 30 mins before - that's fine?

Right now i'm taking 2 in the morning, and 1 just before lunch (i have to make the bottle last a month, too $$ with all the other stuff i gotta buy. :( )

Also!:

On Sat and Sun's -- i don't really "think" like I do M-F. hehe. Therefore, is it okay if I slack off on taking neuro those days? Or is it better utilized by taking it on a daily basis without a break in continuance?

3 in the morning and 3 mid-afternoon. I hope we're talking about Neurogenex here.

Try to take them daily.

So the dose is 6 Neurogenex per day on a 3-3 or a 2-2-2 basis?

Correct?

With food or empty stomach?

How late in the day is considered too late (interfer with sleep?)

Also, can it be taken at the same time with T-Rex or not? Is there anything you shouldn't take at the same time (or even the duration you are on it?)

Top Bottom