Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

BIVK,
younger users will not always get a strong response. It really depends on individual neurochemistry. Though the difference can be subtle. Most younger users report increased hand eye coordination as well as memory recall. Faster processing is less apparent in younger users (though still prevalent). Most users whether young or old notice increased focus and task orientation.

I am going to have to try this out for when I am studying for my Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification test along with the Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) test

NickyE3 said:
I am going to have to try this out for when I am studying for my Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification test along with the Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) test

be sure to update :)

Im perscribed adderall and that works fucken mint, and I mean MINT.. But if this shit isnt going to ruin my internals and work anywhere near as effective *I have add* Then I wanna try it! Any thoughts?

Neurogenex is not going to jack you like adderall can. It has two very powerful prescription drugs, and several equally effective supplements in it that yield the same result in terms of mental acuity.

Top Bottom