Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

ulter said:
No you woudn't, you'd only have to take 8/day instead of the recommended 6.

12/day for Piractam loading. And it would take about 30 days for full saturation to occurr.

Z said:
12/day for Piractam loading. And it would take about 30 days for full saturation to occurr.

that much piracetam is unneccessary.

loading phase is unneccessary and the doses used are often higher than needed.

2400mg (6 neuro) is more than sufficient for load, particularly in conjuction with the other ingredients. also the inclusion of bioperine will increase uptake.

macrophage69alpha said:
that much piracetam is unneccessary.

loading phase is unneccessary and the doses used are often higher than needed.

2400mg (6 neuro) is more than sufficient for load, particularly in conjuction with the other ingredients. also the inclusion of bioperine will increase uptake.

Bioperine slows down the actions of the P-450 cytochrome Enzyme, therefore decreasing the clearance times of substances that pass through the liver, but its effects are negligible. IMO, it does not increase piracetams effects to that extent. You need a loading phase or else the piracetam will not start working till 4+ weeks.

Macro :

I've been using Neuro for quite awhile as you know and wouldn't go without it.

I'm about to add selegiline and hydergine finally. (On the way now.)

I'm also using a reasonably high dosage of:

Rhodiola (1-2g/day)
Alcar (5-10g/day)
Bacopa (800mg/day)
Mucuna Pruriens 15% L-Dopa 500mg 5x week (preworkout)
Thermorexin 1-2/day

If I were to 'over do' the nootropics, what effects would I notice that might indicate that?

Z said:
Bioperine slows down the actions of the P-450 cytochrome Enzyme, therefore decreasing the clearance times of substances that pass through the liver, but its effects are negligible.

Nope. The result is bioperine increases the blood levels of the piracetim and other ingredients. In some studies the increase of blood levels was as high as 60% and 2000% in others. Which would make 2400mg of piracetim 3800mg of piracetim in terms of actual blood levels at 60%.

Nutrition Research (1999) 19(3) 381-388

PIPERINE, AN ALKALOID DERIVED FROM BLACK PEPPER, INCREASES SERUM RESPONSE OF BETA-CAROTENE DURING 14-DAYS OF ORAL BETA-CAROTENE SUPPLEMENTATION

Vladimir Badmaev, M.D., Ph.D., Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D. and Edward P. Norkus Ph.D.

Planta Med. (1998) 64(4):353-356

INFLUENCE OF PIPERINE ON THE PHARMACOKINETICS OF CURCUMIN IN ANIMALS AND HUMAN VOLUNTEERS.

G. Shoba, D. Joy, T. Joseph, M. Majeed, R. Rajendran and P.S. Srinivas

J. Nutr. Biochem. (2000) 11: 109-113

PIPERINE DERIVED FROM BLACK PEPPER INCREASES THE PLASMA LEVELS OF COENZYME Q10 FOLLOWING ORAL SUPPLEMENTATION

Vladimir Badmaev, M.D., Ph.D., Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D., and Lakshmi Prakash, Ph.D.

Last edited:
ulter said:
Nope. The result is bioperine increases the blood levels of the piracetim and other ingredients. In some studies the increase of blood levels was as high as 60% and 2000% in others. Which would make 2400mg of piracetim 3800mg of piracetim in terms of actual blood levels at 60%.

Nutrition Research (1999) 19(3) 381-388

PIPERINE, AN ALKALOID DERIVED FROM BLACK PEPPER, INCREASES SERUM RESPONSE OF BETA-CAROTENE DURING 14-DAYS OF ORAL BETA-CAROTENE SUPPLEMENTATION

Vladimir Badmaev, M.D., Ph.D., Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D. and Edward P. Norkus Ph.D.

Planta Med. (1998) 64(4):353-356

INFLUENCE OF PIPERINE ON THE PHARMACOKINETICS OF CURCUMIN IN ANIMALS AND HUMAN VOLUNTEERS.

G. Shoba, D. Joy, T. Joseph, M. Majeed, R. Rajendran and P.S. Srinivas

J. Nutr. Biochem. (2000) 11: 109-113

PIPERINE DERIVED FROM BLACK PEPPER INCREASES THE PLASMA LEVELS OF COENZYME Q10 FOLLOWING ORAL SUPPLEMENTATION

Vladimir Badmaev, M.D., Ph.D., Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D., and Lakshmi Prakash, Ph.D.

While I do get the gist of your studies........there's a flaw. None where conducted on piracetam. I only see Curcumin, beta carotene and Co-enzyme Q10.

The purpose of the P-450 Enzyme is to get rid of insoluble organic matter, via attaching (OH) groups to the incoming molecule, making the molecule more soluble, and therefore the organic matter can be filtered by the kidneys later.

I really don't see how Bioperine is going to slow down the actions of the P-450 Enzyme to any great extent. 60% to 2000% seems seriously flawed data IMO. And even at 60%, that means Boperine is blocking the P-450 Enzyme by 60%. That in essence, is an indirect hepatoxic scenario.

While I do get the gist of your studies........there's a flaw. None where conducted on piracetam.

No offense bro but that is ridiculous.

Grapefruit Juice inhibits the stomach enzymes that break down 17aa medication and thus allows a greater blood level. This is a fact. The fact that they did not test Grapefruit Juice on every conceivable 17aa medication someone might take doesn't mean it doesn't do the same thing for all of them.
You may argue that the data is flawed but you're basing that on your opinion and not on any scientific reseach that shows it's flawed.

Any chance of this stuff coming in a larger unit? Something that would yield a lower pricer-per-dose? I had great results taking 6/day (not for a hyper-load), but am just about out already!

Top Bottom