Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

that should be sufficient, you can adjust upward slightly (up to 6) (just to see the difference- for some its noticeable- really depends on individual response

I just took a practice LSAT and the results are parallel to my original score. I am upping the dose to 3 tabs 2x's daily. Is there anything else to augment the Neurogenex or is it an all encompassing supplement?

I do notice that I have more clarity and I hypothesize that a 33% increase in dose (daily total of course) will also introduce a substantially greater level of focus.

Two tabs BID isn't cutting it. I wonder if the body size of the individual test subject (me) has a direct correlation to dosage. A larger person such as myself SHOULD be on no less than 6 tabs daily.

I may need more.... Upping my dose will deplete my supply. If I take 6 daily for 8 weeks I'll need 336 tabs and I got two bottle (240). I am waiting on the 2-oxo to kick in.

Well today I took 3 tabs 2x's. The first dose was this morning at approximately 8:00am. No problem. I noticed a little "mental wake-up" as opposed to two in the morning but nothing exponential. Great though.

The second dose. Took three tabs again and no less than an hour later I fell asleep. In reading this thread I was led to conclude that it could happen. I had anticipated carrying on the experiment on 3 tabs BID. That would give me 2400mg of Piracetam daily which is a lot!

Is there truly a marked difference in 1600mg daily as opposed to 2400mg? I can't say right now as the 2-oxo has yet to kick in. But if I had to theorize I would say no. 4 tab (2 tabs twice daily) is very sufficient. I anticipate a HUGE performance boost in the coming weeks when the 2-oxo does start to kick in. I'm not old (31) nor do I suffer from any mental limitations so I don't think it will take over 4 weeks. I would say three tops but we'll see.

At 4 tabs daily I am focusing (nearly laser-like) in a tough ass course. Right now I am taking advanced business statistics. I am preparing for a career in tax law and this class will help. On top of that I will be taking Level I of the CFA exam soon.

I can't accurately rate Neurogenex yet. Not until the 2-oxo starts to work. I will keep notes on any mental deviations from my norm though.

I went to college in the late 60’s

what is wrong with good old fashioned cocaine,

If just used just for studying 1 gram with coffee can last 2-3 days.

Plus you save a lot of money on food,

Remember you must think of your health here too.

Top Bottom