Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

ulter said:
Sorry there is no additional discounts. It's already marked down from $59 to $38 with the afdiscount coupon code.
It's not cheaper to buy all the ingredients in Neurogenex seperately.
Two of the ingredients are prescription only in the form you could buy them in. So it's pretty unlikely you'd be able to buy them without importing them and hoping they get through customs.

Umm, I'm not even going to contest this, because I liked Neurogenex, however the stack I'm currently running includes Aniracetam, Selepryl, Hydergine and a few other components and it is still more economical in terms of cost and dosage efficacy.
However all those not wishing to trickle with numerous powders should consider NRGNX as a close alternative. Maybe add a little more Piracetam and Vinpocetine from BAC since they come at such frugal cost :eek:

Hmm, I am, in fact, not using Galantamine as a part of my Noo-stack, mainly because its ACheI and NAChe sensitization attributes are easily attainable with other substances. Just to make it clear, my stack is not a copy of NRGNX, rather an analogue aimed at synergy which includes a few substances and excludes others which can be found in NRGNX.
Ani, Selepryl, ALCar, LTyr, DLPA and Alpha-GPC are the most integral part of my stack, all the while I incorporate a few other susbstances (some of them simply on occasion, like say Chocamine for its stimulant qualities via PEA, theophyline/bromine)

juve said:
loading phase: 3-4g's pira will make itself known to you at a quite rapid pace :eek:

True, but Neurogenex doesn't have that Pira per day.

You'd have to use exo Pira with the neuro for the first week or so.

Z said:
True, but Neurogenex doesn't have that Pira per day.

You'd have to use exo Pira with the neuro for the first week or so.

No you woudn't, you'd only have to take 8/day instead of the recommended 6.

Top Bottom