Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

on to the formulation...

the main ingredient in focus factor is DMAE (which is also the cheapest ingredient)

it does contain vinpocetine, huperzine and bacopa- though amounts and percentages are not given.

It does not contain (as neurogenex does)
Galantamine- an upregulator of nicotinic receptors and an AChE-I
2-oxo-pyrrolidone (aka piracetam)- the most widely used nootropic in Europe.- the most prevalent but not main ingredient.

Neurogenex contains listed amounts all of which are pharmacologically significant.

STuff works fine for me at 2tabs (morning & night).

Just feel really clear-headed and things that I used to find confusing are more possible. I'm doing better at college and I'm learning a second language.

Is there any caffeine or stimulants of that sort in the neurogenex..
i only say this because caffeine can tend to make you loose focus and make the mind wander.

dan the man said:
Is there any caffeine or stimulants of that sort in the neurogenex..
i only say this because caffeine can tend to make you loose focus and make the mind wander.

no, there are not.

However to address your point its not caffiene, but fluctuations in blood sugar caused by caffiene that would cause such.

Thanks ..another quick question:

If i dont have ADD or any attention disorder would i still benefit in school by using this...will it simply help get work done?

also what happens if i come off it?

Yes because it improves problems solving skills.

It's not a cure. Like anything, when you stop your brain function goes back to where it was.

macrophage69alpha said:
it is not comparable...

I don't even want to get into this...but,of course it won't be comparable according to you. No offense, but I received my free bottle with no problems. Just because 5 people had some problems (according to an INTERNET site) doesn't mean that the product sucks or is worse than yours. I could actually tell a difference while taking it.

I'm sure Neuro is a great product too, but no need to not say anything positive about anyone's products ever. Other companies do make good stuff as well.

Top Bottom