Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtoslin Users

I use it on and off cycle,30 min before meals ,plus i have found that it helps promote healthy Blood/Glucose levels if you're diabetic.

i would recommend it both on bulking or cutting cycles. Either way nutrition shuffling is very important. It is suppose to be an insulin mimicker...

Regadless of it extra anabolic properties, it will help cholesterol and blood glucose/triglycerides while on cycle..

im currently in the begining stages of a cycles yes, its quite expensive of predator nutrition here in the uk shame theres no discount codes for them lol, even gear is quite expensive from them, so if i was to make a decision of a ntbm supplement to add to my cycle what would you suggest for an aid in size and strength
current cycle
1-4 100mg testp eod
1-6 tren ace 50mg eod bump to 100eod for last 3 weeks
1-10 test enanthate 500mg
1-8 deca 150mg for joints mainly
caber,arimidex on hand

im currently in the begining stages of a cycles yes, its quite expensive of predator nutrition here in the uk shame theres no discount codes for them lol, even gear is quite expensive from them, so if i was to make a decision of a ntbm supplement to add to my cycle what would you suggest for an aid in size and strength
current cycle
1-4 100mg testp eod
1-6 tren ace 50mg eod bump to 100eod for last 3 weeks
1-10 test enanthate 500mg
1-8 deca 150mg for joints mainly
caber,arimidex on hand

Yeah I would drop the prop and add beast

Top Bottom