Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtogetaas's nod to other products not my own.

Ok, so after reading up on Hexaghen, it really seems like a mixed bag of reviews. MOST people see nothing from it, and think its a scam. Those that like it, say it's a minor help in their supplement routine.

What gives Needto? Can you explain the proper usage of this, and length it needs to be run? I've honestly NEVER read this many negative reviews on ANYTHING you've recommended, and am trying to figure out if these people just ran it incorrectly, or didn't use it long enough.

I don't question you one bit either bro, that's why I'm asking. There is no way on God's green earth you would recommend something that didn't work, so I'm apt to believe the reviewers f**ked up somewhere!

Sure its easy and shit to explain bro. look at the effective does of GHRP-2 when injected its 200mcg twice a day for a total of 400mcg a day. So about 2800 a week and this is when injected sub-q.

NOw if you take the product hexagen how the label bottle says to. you are really getting about the same dose but problem is its sublingal not injected so its not as strong.

This is one of them products that you have to double dose and then also you have to have raised gh levels for at least 6 days to see really big results from it. You have to know peptides and you have to treat it like what it is not what its advertized to be and do.

Even if I take 400mcg sub-q injected GHRP-2 for 30 days am I going to see huge results? no I am not. Most peptides are great add ones to cycles, great for retaining gains between cycles and great on there own when dosed high and ran long. SOme of the peptides can and will give fast results on there own like IGF-DES, MGF, And imper mixed would give some noticable fast results but still would take 30 days to notice big changes and one would still want to run that longer then 30 days.

Its again a case of treating it like a supplement and thiknig its going to do what the advertizements claim to do when you really need to treat it for what it is. NO ONES GOING TO GET HUGE OFF A PEPTIDE ALONE!!! Good results when run for a long time yes.

You know anyone who got huge results of running just growth hormone for 30 days? how about 60 days? Not really. So cost wise it really would be cheaper to buy GHRP-2 and inject it.

However this product does cater to a crowed of people who
1. Are scared of the needle. OK lets not laugh at them. My son shits his pants at the site of a needle and more people then you think have a phobia of them. About 1 out of 5 people as a matter of fact.

2. know how to use peptides and have a realistic approach to using them for supporting muscle gain, preventing muscle lose, fat burning and so on.

To get a better understanding as well as provide prof I am not just talking out my ass trying to save face here today in this thread. You can go and reed my blog Artical I wrote about Pepetides
Use of Peptides for Steroid Cycles and PCT Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog
if you see the title of the web page when you go to it ( whats in the browser bar) you will see I wrote this one at the start of this year. I predicted the explosion of peptides that has happen this year. I also predicted. I also warned people not to have un realistic expectations of them and to keep them within realistic boundaries and uses. I predicted people would be totting them around like super drugs that can and will do magical things when it fact they wont.

To take a snippet out of what I said in the blog

Sadly most have been trying to sell people on the idea that these new (yet really again old) research drugs can pack on massive slabs of muscle. There is no doubt in my mind that the companies selling these peptides have people all over the net working the hell out of each forum. Pushing the idea that peptides can make users into Greek gods all on their own. Just a little of this peptide and a smidgen of that peptide and Walla, you’re a massive muscular monster. The envy of all your friends, the lustful desire of every woman in the club.

Well Let me be the first to tell you that this is a bunch of bull crap. Sure peptides are great and they have uses. However these old drugs of new found interest are no miracle makers. They will not slam pack users bodies with pounds and pounds of muscle on their own. In fact when used on their own peptides and or the new sarms are really nothing at all to write home about. The crowds of people looking for these new found drugs of interest to fill the void otc steroids/ pro hormones will leave behind are going to be sorely let down. Peptides and even sarms are extremely poor substitutes for highbred super strong designer steroids and anyone looking to these drugs for this reason will be let down.

Catch what I am saying now bro????????????????

Treat hexagen like the oral peptide that it is and its a damn good product. :D As I said it was

Im on Alpha and Erase right now and im still not seeing anything major happening.... Diet is perfect and decreased... hopefully starts kicking in soon its been a week

PEs Erase product I have not been impressed with. YA YA some one will toss some study that shows it killed estrogen in a beaker/test tube at me but wtf ever. Show me A gyno pron man taking it on cycle and not getting any gyno symptoms at all. O and blood test of said man showing normal estrogen levels.

It may be a good product for the kid but for us steroid using men its a toy and needs to be put back in the toy box along with the nolvadex-xt lmao...

Now Alpha-t-2 I can back and I am slightly impressed with Shift as well too.

Last edited:
Good to hear another opinion.... There have been tons of "positive reviews" on both products but so far i'm not agreeing with any of it..

Needto,

Once again, thank you for taking the time to explain that. Looking at the 2 side by side, I now see how you'd need significantly more if dosed orally.

Unfortunately, I am one of those who hates needles. I have REALLY tried hard to overcome this, working and handling slin pins daily to overcome the anxiety. I am planning a test only cycle late fall, and have finally realized that there is just no way to accomplish that without injections. I honestly think I've beaten the fear too! Can't wait to move from the world of orals to injectables. I'm sure a whole new world will be opening to me.

OK Since I started Needtobuildmuscle.com I have been coming out with product after product and yes you bet your butt when I make a product I make it the best damn product it can be. This of course I know mine is the best in its class.

I use nothing but the best ingredients in the perfect amounts needed. We make it work first and worry about cost " never" we just do not even think about cost when making a product. A needtobuildmuscle customer is some one with high taste and is super spoiled when it comes to customer service as well.

I cater to a hard core no bull shit group of people. They want the best product, the best service, the best everything and will pay for it but if you do not give it to them they will let you know it!!! They get what they want with me... Steroid users use my products. Hard core Athletes use my products. No fucking around kill that shit day in and day out mother fuckers use my products. NTBM makes products others would not dream of and we come correct.

But I do not want people thinking that I am biost and only support my products and mine only. I have been in this industry for a very very long time and I have supported many many good products. I just have a much much higher standard then most.

When I give some one advice it has to be flawless. When I say something is good it has to be damn good. When I give something, anything the nud it has to have something that makes it a step above the rest.

When some one gets advice from me it has to end with that person telling others it was the best damn advice they ever got. My word has to be gold and my name is me its my worth and I will not, can not allow anything to taint it.

So very few products get my nod but here is a list of products that do get my nod.

1. The top product on my list would be Alpha-T2
. Its a non stim fat burner that has a T-3 analog in it. A powerful ingredient that does work almost exactly like T-3. However it is IMO that its so strong that it must be treated "exactly" the same as running T-3. Because that is pretty much what it is its legal T-3 people no doubt about it.

So what does that mean? It means you need to also run Taurine well on this product and then also run a pct after. Because it will cause a bit of a rebound if you don't that is how powerful this is and how it should be treated. I feel you should run NTBM T-3-PCT after you run this product.

2. Second product on my list is one not many here has heard of but I have to give them credit where it is due people!!!!!

Hexaghen is the name of the product. Hexaghen works and the science is there to prove it. Its a 100% legal oral peptide!!!
SAY WHAT?????? Yes a oral peptide that works.

First the one oral peptide that is in it is called GHRP-2 Hexapeptide Acetate . Yes guys some company had the fucking balls to sell oral GHRP-2 and trust me it works guys.

Growth hormone has a brief half life and is rendered ineffective when orally applied, swallowed and passed into the gastric tract. Then it must pass through the liver when applied orally. This is why HGH is effectively administered through subcutaneous injections. Conversely, GHRP2 oral mucosal medicine delivery i.e.: sublingual/ intranasal as demonstrated in clinical studies, is an effective alternative method of systemic medicine /supplement delivery that offers not only impressive results -- but several advantages over both injectable and enteral methods.

Because the oral mucosa is highly vascularised, medi-suppliments that are absorbed through the oral mucosa directly enter the systemic circulation, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract and first pass metabolism in the liver. For some supplements and drugs, this results in rapid onset of action via a more comfortable and convenient delivery route than the intravenous route. Not all medications, however, can be administered through the oral mucosa because of the characteristics of the oral mucosa and the physicochemical properties of the supplement.

GHRP2 can be delivered sublingual and is the preferred method of application -- and in a peer reviewed clinical study from the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, published in the Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism in 1995, "All 15 children had a significant GH response to 15 pg/kg dose. The intranasal /mucosa delivery was well tolerated."

It works , its the real deal and its oral peptides. I am sure some ones been looking for something like this!!

3rd product I think is a great product is enviserate by ganomix
This is a great product that works awesome.

I got mow but this is it for now

That is true about being spoiled.... I'm skeptical of a lot of SUPS, but GEAR is revolutionary to the SUP industry.... Bottom line!

Needto,

Once again, thank you for taking the time to explain that. Looking at the 2 side by side, I now see how you'd need significantly more if dosed orally.

Unfortunately, I am one of those who hates needles. I have REALLY tried hard to overcome this, working and handling slin pins daily to overcome the anxiety. I am planning a test only cycle late fall, and have finally realized that there is just no way to accomplish that without injections. I honestly think I've beaten the fear too! Can't wait to move from the world of orals to injectables. I'm sure a whole new world will be opening to me.

Bro it is nothing to be ashamed of man. Here on elite We except people for who they are and at the same time. We have all worked to educate the masses.

See you will only find the " all oral cycle suck and they are for pussies" kind of people at other sits bro. If anyone sees some one like that pop up here on elite send them my way I will set the str8. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...lic-steroids-oral-steroids-cycles-644727.html

Nothing wrong with a all oral cycle at all my friend. But going back to the oral peptides as I said before if you double does it ( and you can get the product way cheaper at orbitnutrition.com) and you take it for 2-3 months or stacked with say katanadrol it will have way better effects.

I hear you Needto, but it's still embarrassing (to me at least) for a 38 year old grown man to be afraid of a 1" needle. Especially reading about guys pinning 3 and 4 times a week with 23g and 21g needles!

Hopefully I'll have no problems with that when fall rolls around.

OK Since I started Needtobuildmuscle.com I have been coming out with product after product and yes you bet your butt when I make a product I make it the best damn product it can be. This of course I know mine is the best in its class.

I use nothing but the best ingredients in the perfect amounts needed. We make it work first and worry about cost " never" we just do not even think about cost when making a product. A needtobuildmuscle customer is some one with high taste and is super spoiled when it comes to customer service as well.

I cater to a hard core no bull shit group of people. They want the best product, the best service, the best everything and will pay for it but if you do not give it to them they will let you know it!!! They get what they want with me... Steroid users use my products. Hard core Athletes use my products. No fucking around kill that shit day in and day out mother fuckers use my products. NTBM makes products others would not dream of and we come correct.

But I do not want people thinking that I am biost and only support my products and mine only. I have been in this industry for a very very long time and I have supported many many good products. I just have a much much higher standard then most.

When I give some one advice it has to be flawless. When I say something is good it has to be damn good. When I give something, anything the nud it has to have something that makes it a step above the rest.

When some one gets advice from me it has to end with that person telling others it was the best damn advice they ever got. My word has to be gold and my name is me its my worth and I will not, can not allow anything to taint it.

So very few products get my nod but here is a list of products that do get my nod.

1. The top product on my list would be Alpha-T2
. Its a non stim fat burner that has a T-3 analog in it. A powerful ingredient that does work almost exactly like T-3. However it is IMO that its so strong that it must be treated "exactly" the same as running T-3. Because that is pretty much what it is its legal T-3 people no doubt about it.

So what does that mean? It means you need to also run Taurine well on this product and then also run a pct after. Because it will cause a bit of a rebound if you don't that is how powerful this is and how it should be treated. I feel you should run NTBM T-3-PCT after you run this product.

2. Second product on my list is one not many here has heard of but I have to give them credit where it is due people!!!!!

Hexaghen is the name of the product. Hexaghen works and the science is there to prove it. Its a 100% legal oral peptide!!!
SAY WHAT?????? Yes a oral peptide that works.

First the one oral peptide that is in it is called GHRP-2 Hexapeptide Acetate . Yes guys some company had the fucking balls to sell oral GHRP-2 and trust me it works guys.

Growth hormone has a brief half life and is rendered ineffective when orally applied, swallowed and passed into the gastric tract. Then it must pass through the liver when applied orally. This is why HGH is effectively administered through subcutaneous injections. Conversely, GHRP2 oral mucosal medicine delivery i.e.: sublingual/ intranasal as demonstrated in clinical studies, is an effective alternative method of systemic medicine /supplement delivery that offers not only impressive results -- but several advantages over both injectable and enteral methods.

Because the oral mucosa is highly vascularised, medi-suppliments that are absorbed through the oral mucosa directly enter the systemic circulation, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract and first pass metabolism in the liver. For some supplements and drugs, this results in rapid onset of action via a more comfortable and convenient delivery route than the intravenous route. Not all medications, however, can be administered through the oral mucosa because of the characteristics of the oral mucosa and the physicochemical properties of the supplement.

GHRP2 can be delivered sublingual and is the preferred method of application -- and in a peer reviewed clinical study from the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, published in the Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism in 1995, "All 15 children had a significant GH response to 15 pg/kg dose. The intranasal /mucosa delivery was well tolerated."

It works , its the real deal and its oral peptides. I am sure some ones been looking for something like this!!

3rd product I think is a great product is enviserate by ganomix
This is a great product that works awesome.

I got mow but this is it for now

Wait, I had no idea this was oral!

I am in!

Top Bottom