Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needtobuildmuscle

Defo22

I understand needtobuildmuscle is going through some restructuring. I just received a credit for supplements I ordered from orbit. Will the order I placed to needto be filled? It is marked as shipped but shows no shipping info and I have not received. Does anyone know?? Does anyone know where I can get attack and ancient strength or alternatives to these supplements? Trying not to go back onto BSN products.

You Wont get a tracking number dude.. But you will get a shipping email. Simple email saying yiur shit got shipped. Aside from that, just wait 48 hrs and your shit is there.

honestly who needs a tracking number when you get it on your doorstep faster than you can check the status. lol

You Wont get a tracking number dude.. But you will get a shipping email. Simple email saying yiur shit got shipped. Aside from that, just wait 48 hrs and your shit is there.

Yes everyone gets a tracking number. After the order is moved to " shipped" you can log back into your account and find your order history. Under order history a tracking number is added to any and all orders that have been shipped.

So just log into your account and look at the order history you will find the tracking number is now connected to the orders.

Well you see, I learned something new... I never knew that. I just wait for that second email saying that it got shipped and two days later... BAM! there it is..

Top Bottom