Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
I was gonna wait until before my next workout to try them, but I just couldn't resist :chomp: These things are sinfully good bro. The best part about them is I know what's in them and it's all natural. These things have the perfect macro breakdown for a pre workout boost. You out did yourself bro :D

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/ now selling

Last edited by a moderator:
still waitin on mine :evil:

yeah wth where can i get some?

wtf! i didn't think they were for sale yet...

There not!!!! tee hee. One of the perks of being a mod/mentor is you get products like this before every one else. I sent out the samples last week so people should give feed back soon.

I made it very clear that I did not want people to blow smoke up my ass about the protein bars ether. They are not selling yet so if people do not like them I don't have to even waist my time selling them. That is the type of person I am and always will be. I rather trash the whole project and start over then try and sell crap.

Anyway I have been eating the bars myself,all my friends have been eating them, and now a bunch of ef bro's have been eating them too. So far The feedback has been just what I expected it would bee. Nothing but good.

These bars taste almost exactly like Peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Shit even better if you ask me.

They have
414 calories

26 grams protein (we use all pure whey) not a fucked up blend that almost all bars use.

36 grams carbs all natural and mostly complex carbs not the crap in most bars.

21 grams of fat 95% omega 3 and omega 6 omega fats.

The original recipe is a true meal replacement bar. They can be used for any meal of the day and work great for pree work out for sustained energy threw out a work out. The taste better then any bar on the market by far. (after all they were designed by me).

They are 100% natural. No label trick on this part ether... Lots of bars clam to be all natural. Take a quick look at the label and you can easily see they are bullshitting. Not needtobuildmuscle better protein bars. They truly are 100% natural. You will find nothing on the label you can not pronounce and no ingredient you have never heard of.

It don't end there ether. It gets even better. Most protein bars on the market are ridiculously over priced. 2.50-3.50 a bar and if you buy in large bulk amounts you may get them for 2.00 a peace or maybe a little cheaper.

At needtobuild.com (don't bother they are not selling yet) the better protein bar protein pack sells for
13.00 that is 12 bars for 13.00 . You then add your own honey and peanut butter. overall price comes out to around 1.50 a bar but most people have pb in there home anyway. If you buy our bars in bulk 10 units the price drops even lower. The bags are air sealed so they have a shelf life of over a year. All orders of 5 bags or more get free shipping (not like we charge much for shipping to start)

But wait there is more!!!!!
With the better protein bar pack you get 100% all natural,100% fresh protein bars at a low price. If thats not enough we made it even better.

At needtobuildmuscl.com We go the extra mile for our customers and we made (needto’s kitchen). What this is all about is the better protein bar packs original recipe and macros can be changed. The original recipe and macros are on the bags but the fun don't stop there.

When you go to needto's kitchen you will get all kinds of different recipes for the bars. The macros will also be posted. All the recipes will be as easy as the original. They are all no bake recipes and take less then 2 mins to make.

With the recipes in needto's kitchen you can change the bars based on your needs and your taste. So with just one protein pack you get tuns of different products in one. You will never get board with the bars because you can change then over and over again. Low carb,low fat,higher carb,higher protein,post work out pree work out and much much more. All new recipes will be posted all the time. We will just keep adding more to keep it exciting and new for everyone.

This is a all new concept that (to my knowledge) has never been don before. The end product is fresher,100% natural,funner,more tailored to your taste and needs,and best of all cheaper...

This product has been a long time in the making and I was happy to send out the first round of samples last week. Everyone here at ef knows me and knows how much I care about all of your guys. I look forward to all of you enjoying these bars and using them to help reach your goals. I know you guys will love them and I know a lot of you will be eating them for years to come.

Thanks guys. Feel free to ask what ever you like.

Top Bottom