Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

I gave it a few days before I wrote my review - definately a superior product.

Easy to make. I think adding a little water helps.I don't miss the candy bar effect at all, these taste much better.

The main knock I have on normal protein bars is that I can eat 2 or 3 but they won't put a dent in my appetite. Better Protein Bars actually make me feel like I've had something more than empty calories. No problems pre-workout either where NO2 products sometimes make my stomach a bit sensitive.

The best part is the ingredients. Nothing I would call filler or off-brand. You can literally taste the difference.

Congratulations,Need2. Really well done. And I got a big lol at the spelling error on the package. :coffee:

I gave it a few days before I wrote my review - definately a superior product.

Easy to make. I think adding a little water helps.I don't miss the candy bar effect at all, these taste much better.

The main knock I have on normal protein bars is that I can eat 2 or 3 but they won't put a dent in my appetite. Better Protein Bars actually make me feel like I've had something more than empty calories. No problems pre-workout either where NO2 products sometimes make my stomach a bit sensitive.

The best part is the ingredients. Nothing I would call filler or off-brand. You can literally taste the difference.

Congratulations,Need2. Really well done. And I got a big lol at the spelling error on the package. :coffee:

That is awesome bro. I knew I had a knock out product that was going to change the way people think about protein bars. These bars are healthy,100% natural, and cheaper then most bars. Each pack can make many different recipes Recipies - Needtobuildmuscle Board

Right now the bars are selling at Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|

I wanted to take something that has been broke for years and fix it. Better protein bars are the answer:biggrin::biggrin:

These bad boys are very calorie dense. Perfect for those guys who think they're "Hardgainers". I am eating one bar with a whey/caesen shake as a meal everyday now. It's very easy to reach your calorie goals with these bars.

These bad boys are very calorie dense. Perfect for those guys who think they're "Hardgainers". I am eating one bar with a whey/caesen shake as a meal everyday now. It's very easy to reach your calorie goals with these bars.

There is low cal.low sugar,low carb,even higher cal recipes you can make with the bars. So they can fit any kind of diet. :biggrin:

lmao

I just skimmed the title and read it as "needto your new protein bars are shit!!!" and wondered how it made it to 3 pages and why SL got a bug up his ass.

lmao

I just skimmed the title and read it as "needto your new protein bars are shit!!!" and wondered how it made it to 3 pages and why SL got a bug up his ass.

Lmao.. If It was a bad thread I would let it ride. Nothing wrong with real feed back good or bad.

Top Bottom