Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

I was gonna wait until before my next workout to try them, but I just couldn't resist :chomp: These things are sinfully good bro. The best part about them is I know what's in them and it's all natural. These things have the perfect macro breakdown for a pre workout boost. You out did yourself bro :D

Added by needto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW. MY PROTEIN BARS ARE NOW FOR SALE. FIND THEM HERE Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|

Better protein bars is what they are called. They are sold at justaddmuscl.com right now. I was going to sell them on my site but justaddmuscle.com took all the products guys and is now selling them on his site lol...

You will still be able to go to my site needtobuildmuscle.com and check out (Needto's kitchen) for all kinds of different recipes for the protein packs. You guys are going to love these bars.

Again the bars went on sale early and are now selling at (justaddmuscle.com) you can read about them on there site right here Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|.

Lots of people got sick of waiting and they want to order bars now so we got together and made it happen for everyone

Every one on this site knows I stand behind products that are good.... This is the first product ever that is mine. All mind and no one else. So when I put it out on the market I knew it what the best product ever... THis is my product. This is the first product I put my name and my name only one...

Feed back will pile in I am sure of it because I know this concept is the best to his the market it decades... No bar can touch this... I dare anyone to try!!!!!!!!!!! I truly dare any one to try and put another protein bar up against mine...

I am all over this---wait til he gets his own cooking show

I have waited like six months for these----

i would love to taste these bad boys.. but due to my schedule i still cant make it to the store for the honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

how do you think they would taste if we mixed them with imitation sugar free honey?

I'll have to try this. sounds like a cool idea. I'll probable sprinkle some dbol in mine for added kick (sry if this bad joke has already been said, I don't have time to read all 8 pages now) :evil:

Last edited:
Top Bottom