Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

I am coming out of hiding to check these out. I like the ingredients and I like the guy that makes them. Thats all I need to know!

I am coming out of hiding to check these out. I like the ingredients and I like the guy that makes them. Thats all I need to know!

Its good to hear from you again slat. We all miss you around here good bro. I hope you get better.

I been getting a lot of pm's asking me if the bars are for sale and if they are where to get them.

you can buy them now and they are sold here
Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|

All that aside it really is good to see you slat. I am happy you could be here tonight.

You might want to edit page one with an update for the lazy guys/girls like me who pm you before we make it to the page with the link!

i was gonna wait until before my next workout to try them, but i just couldn't resist :chomp: These things are sinfully good bro. The best part about them is i know what's in them and it's all natural. These things have the perfect macro breakdown for a pre workout boost. You out did yourself bro :d

added by needto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just so everyone know. My protein bars are now for sale. Find them here better protein bars - better protein bars - better protein bars - bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|

better protein bars is what they are called. They are sold at justaddmuscl.com right now. I was going to sell them on my site but justaddmuscle.com took all the products guys and is now selling them on his site lol...

You will still be able to go to my site needtobuildmuscle.com and check out (needto's kitchen) for all kinds of different recipes for the protein packs. You guys are going to love these bars.

Again the bars went on sale early and are now selling at (justaddmuscle.com) you can read about them on there site right here better protein bars - better protein bars - better protein bars - bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|.

Lots of people got sick of waiting and they want to order bars now so we got together and made it happen for everyone

:d

Top Bottom