Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

Just made mine and they're delicious!
I put them on a sheet of foil and stacked them to have smaller bars. I had to add a bit a water. I hope that was ok.
Thank you Need2!

BETTER PROTEIN BARS ?

Those are them? I'm placing my order as we speak.

LMAO bro we were in the processes of putting the bars on the site. Messing with the price and shit and people were all ordering them before we were even don. I love you guys I really do...

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW. MY PROTEIN BARS ARE NOW FOR SALE. FIND THEM HERE Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|

Better protein bars is what they are called. They are sold at justaddmuscl.com right now. I was going to sell them on my site but justaddmuscle.com took all the products guys and is now selling them on his site lol...

You will still be able to go to my site needtobuildmuscle.com and check out (Needto's kitchen) for all kinds of different recipes for the protein packs. You guys are going to love these bars.

Again the bars went on sale early and are now selling at (justaddmuscle.com) you can read about them on there site right here Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|.

Lots of people got sick of waiting and they want to order bars now so we got together and made it happen for everyone.

Last edited:
BETTER PROTEIN BARS ?

Those are them? I'm placing my order as we speak.

LMAO bro we were in the processes of putting the bars on the site. Messing with the price and shit and people were all ordering them before we were even don. I love you guys I really do...

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW. MY PROTEIN BARS ARE NOW FOR SALE. FIND THEM HERE Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|

Better protein bars is what they are called. They are sold at justaddmuscl.com right now. I was going to sell them on my site but justaddmuscle.com took all the products guys and is now selling them on his site lol...

You will still be able to go to my site needtobuildmuscle.com and check out (Needto's kitchen) for all kinds of different recipes for the protein packs. You guys are going to love these bars.

Again the bars went on sale early and are now selling at (justaddmuscle.com) you can read about them on there site right here Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|.

Lots of people got sick of waiting and they want to order bars now so we got together and made it happen for everyone. So the bars are finely here and you can now buy them here Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|

Man its taken a long time!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
They're finally for sale!!!???

You guys better jump on these before they're all gone!!!

I am definitley ordering a couple bags!!!

Lots of people got sick of waiting and they want to order bars now so we got together and made it happen for everyone. So the bars are finely here and you can now buy them here Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|

Man its taken a long time!!!!!!!!!!!

yea man about time!! these have been needed badly considering how terrible the protein bars on the market are today ..!!cant wait to try after hearing how good they taste

Needto when can we place orders for these bars?

You can place orders right now bro. Go here Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein| and you will see them as the first item listed as ( better protein bars).

You will also notice under the description of the bars there is a link to (needto's kitchen) you can get other recipes and ideas for the bars by clicking on this link.

The original recipe for the bars is written on the bags but I wanted people to have more choices and be able to meet any calorie or taste needs they have. The bars are versatile. You will be able to do anything with them..... You can order them now!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom