Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

:p *drools*

What's the texture like though?
Chewy, Crunchy.. ?

Soft and smooth as butter bro. Again another problem with most bars is you have to chew them for what seems like a half hour before you can swallow a bite.

You will find my bars Are soft and easy to eat. Like fresh peanut butter fudge. Same kind of texture.

mine are here...just got to open the box...let ya know how i like them!

*tick tock* still waitin on mine...

Soft and smooth as butter bro. Again another problem with most bars is you have to chew them for what seems like a half hour before you can swallow a bite.

You will find my bars Are soft and easy to eat. Like fresh peanut butter fudge. Same kind of texture.

:busy:

yeah, that's what I said...

Yes bro. Its like this.

1.You can ether buy brownies made fresh at the bakery. This will cost you a bomb and you are at the mercy of however they make it. They are kind of fresh (depending on when they were made). They still put the cheapest ingredents in them and they are not perfect.They wont last long ether. Once you buy them you have to eat them with in a few days
Plus side is they are made for you and you don't have to do shit but eat them.

2 You could make them yourself from scratch. This means you have to
A. know how to cook. this means know whats in the recipe,know how to measure it all out,mix it all up and all that shit.
B. You have to get a shopping list go to the store and buy all the ingredents. 9 times out of 10 this means you will spend a bomb on buying all these ingredents and often you are left with extra of everything but not enough to do anything with.
C. This will also take hours to do not mins.

D. Again once you have found the time to make them and they are made you must eat them with in a few days.

3. You could buy the pree made last forever brownies. You know the little deddie or wtf ever they are. They can sit on a shelf for ten years. They are already wrapped up and ready to go when ever you want them. No cooking,no nothing. Down sides are. They are loaded with absolute shit (like all protein bars). They cost 10 times as much as doing it any other way (like most protein bars do) and nothing in them are any good (again like most protein bars).......

4. Or there is the last method of making a batch of brownies. They sell the 99 cent already made recipe packs at the store. They are 10 times cheaper then any of the other methods. Much faster then almost all of the other methods except the pree packaged ones, and they can sit on a shelf just as long as the pree made ones until you feel like making them.

My protein bar packs are just like the last method only they are healthy. They are 100% natural and air sealed to last longer. Now they do not have a shelf life of forever but they will last a pretty long time. This method makes them

A.faster and cheaper then making them yourself.
B.ten times cheaper then buying them pree made or already made by some one else. or even making them yourself from scratch.
C. Less time consuming then making them yourself from scratch.
d. More healthy then any pree made bar on the market.
F. fresher then any pree made bar on the market.

So for many reasons its the best choice and a great concept. Whats better is you can also change the way they taste and the macros and its still cheaper and faster then most ways of doing it.

Its not hard to make them. They are no bake. Just mix and eat takes 2-3 mins.

When you put my bars up against any other bar or any other way of making a protein bar and grade them for

price
taste
time consumption
health

My bars win hands down.

Yes bro. Its like this.

1.You can ether buy brownies made fresh at the bakery. This will cost you a bomb and you are at the mercy of however they make it. They are kind of fresh (depending on when they were made). They still put the cheapest ingredents in them and they are not perfect.They wont last long ether. Once you buy them you have to eat them with in a few days
Plus side is they are made for you and you don't have to do shit but eat them.

2 You could make them yourself from scratch. This means you have to
A. know how to cook. this means know whats in the recipe,know how to measure it all out,mix it all up and all that shit.
B. You have to get a shopping list go to the store and buy all the ingredents. 9 times out of 10 this means you will spend a bomb on buying all these ingredents and often you are left with extra of everything but not enough to do anything with.
C. This will also take hours to do not mins.

D. Again once you have found the time to make them and they are made you must eat them with in a few days.

3. You could buy the pree made last forever brownies. You know the little deddie or wtf ever they are. They can sit on a shelf for ten years. They are already wrapped up and ready to go when ever you want them. No cooking,no nothing. Down sides are. They are loaded with absolute shit (like all protein bars). They cost 10 times as much as doing it any other way (like most protein bars do) and nothing in them are any good (again like most protein bars).......

4. Or there is the last method of making a batch of brownies. They sell the 99 cent already made recipe packs at the store. They are 10 times cheaper then any of the other methods. Much faster then almost all of the other methods except the pree packaged ones, and they can sit on a shelf just as long as the pree made ones until you feel like making them.

My protein bar packs are just like the last method only they are healthy. They are 100% natural and air sealed to last longer. Now they do not have a shelf life of forever but they will last a pretty long time. This method makes them

A.faster and cheaper then making them yourself.
B.ten times cheaper then buying them pree made or already made by some one else. or even making them yourself from scratch.
C. Less time consuming then making them yourself from scratch.
d. More healthy then any pree made bar on the market.
F. fresher then any pree made bar on the market.

So for many reasons its the best choice and a great concept. Whats better is you can also change the way they taste and the macros and its still cheaper and faster then most ways of doing it.

Its not hard to make them. They are no bake. Just mix and eat takes 2-3 mins.

When you put my bars up against any other bar or any other way of making a protein bar and grade them for

price
taste
time consumption
health

My bars win hands down.

That's what I was looking for, Thanks!

oh, and it's "pre" sorry, that was buggin' me! :)

Top Bottom