Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

Supreme...haven't tried that one, might have to give it a go...

Don't bother.

Ingredients: Supreme Protein® Blend 30g:(Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate), Chocolate Coating (Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), and Vanillin), Peanuts, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Powdered Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Soy Protein Crisps, (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Flour, Malt Extract and Salt), Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Vitamin Mix, Flax Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate. It should also be noted there bar has 9 grams of Saturated fat. Might as well eat a cheese burger.

Just another pile of deadly crap thats no good for you.

the price is crazy at 27.00 for 12 bars. That is online price to. Hate to think what they charge in the stores for them... Just look at the package they come in. They are made to look like a candy bar because thats what they are.

Don't bother.

Ingredients: Supreme Protein® Blend 30g:(Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate), Chocolate Coating (Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), and Vanillin), Peanuts, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Powdered Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Soy Protein Crisps, (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Flour, Malt Extract and Salt), Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Vitamin Mix, Flax Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate. It should also be noted there bar has 9 grams of Saturated fat. Might as well eat a cheese burger.

Just another pile of deadly crap thats no good for you.

the price is crazy at 27.00 for 12 bars. That is online price to. Hate to think what they charge in the stores for them... Just look at the package they come in. They are made to look like a candy bar because thats what they are.

Send me 1 bro, i'll tell you what i think for real.

You using natural peanut butter in them? Not processed eh?

Bro you can make them with anykind of peanut butter you like. I like omega smart myself. ANPB would be the next best thing to use... Ether way they taste great..

These are make yourself no bake protein bar packs bro. fresh bars in mins and all 100% natural.

Have you ever really thought of what the protein bar you buy from GNC or your gym counter really accounts for the overall price they charge?

The fancy wrapper.
The marketing ads.
The pro BBer endorsement.
The price bump when it changes hands from maker>distributor>seller>you.

Once you take all that into consideration, a $3.50 bar will probably cost about $.50 cent to make. FIFTY CENTS. Why so cheap? Well look at the back. That will tell why it is so cheap. Crap ingredients. They use the crappiest protein around (milk which is the cheapest as well... HELLO BLOAT!), then because it is generally unflavored and taste like ass, they have to sweeten it with sugar, so the simple carbs and sugar alcohol are right there along with other crappy sweeteners that are not good for you.

Seriously, the quality of protein bars on the market currently are the last thing you should use. You can get more and BETTER nutrition from drinking a tall glass of skim milk that you would a protein bar out of GNC.

These bars are 100% different, 100% better, 100% nutritious for you. I dare anyone to find a better bar on the market. No matter what it may cost. You won't be able to. It doesn't exist. Until now.

Penny for penny, protein for protein, carb for carb, fat for fat, you can easily use these protein bars to replace having to carry your protein powder around with you in shakers and cups. Since I started these, I only use protein powder immediately after working out. I am replacing two solid meals with these bars per day now.

Top Bottom