Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

Where's my free sample? :) I'm a picky mo-fo when it comes to protein bars, and have yet to find one that I like. Wait, that's a lie, The Muscle Milk ones are pretty damn good.

Where's my free sample? :) I'm a picky mo-fo when it comes to protein bars, and have yet to find one that I like. Wait, that's a lie, The Muscle Milk ones are pretty damn good.

You do know that the muscle milk bar is pure shit right????

Muscle Milk Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, WHey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sodium Caseinate), Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Maltitol Syrup, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Evaporated Cane Juice Solids, Glycerine, Water, Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Flour, Butter, Nestle® Butterfinger®, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Salt, Polydextrose, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Cream, Molasses, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Cottonseed And/Or Soybean, Palm), Malt Extract, Rice Extract, Sucralose, Disodium Ohosphate, Carrageenan Gum, Distilled Monoglycerides. Nestle® Butterfinger®: Corn Syrup, Ground Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Molasses, and less than 1% of Confectioner’s Corn Flakes, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Cocoa, Soybean Oil, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Cornstarch, Lactic Acid Esters, Soy Lecithin, TBHQ and Citric Acid (To Preserve Freshness), Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Red 40.

OMFG where to begin ripping this bar apart!!!!! lmao for now just start with what I highlighted lolololol its a god damn candy bar. Anyway I will blast this bar with my eyes closed. You have any idea wtf is in this thing? and how bad all of it is for you? Would you like me to just skim the surface for ya?

Muscle Milk Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, WHey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sodium Caseinate), Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Maltitol Syrup, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Evaporated Cane Juice Solids, Glycerine, Water, Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Flour, Butter, Nestle® Butterfinger®, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Salt, Polydextrose, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Cream, Molasses, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Cottonseed And/Or Soybean, Palm), Malt Extract, Rice Extract, Sucralose, Disodium Ohosphate, Carrageenan Gum, Distilled Monoglycerides. Nestle® Butterfinger®: Corn Syrup, Ground Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Molasses, and less than 1% of Confectioner’s Corn Flakes, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Cocoa, Soybean Oil, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Cornstarch, Lactic Acid Esters, Soy Lecithin, TBHQ and Citric Acid (To Preserve Freshness), Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Red 40.

OMFG where to begin ripping this bar apart!!!!! lmao for now just start with what I highlighted lolololol its a god damn candy bar. Anyway I will blast this bar with my eyes closed. You have any idea wtf is in this thing? and how bad all of it is for you? Would you like me to just skim the surface for ya?

LOLOLOLOOLO...

I've only ever had 1 Muscle Milk "protein bar" in my life...It was damn good, but I knew it was a candy bar. But hey, I had to try it.

All the other ones i've ever had taste like someone took some caramel, chocolate, and the wrapped it around some dry protein powder.

Fuck, and I bought a shit load of a bunch of different kinds and they all taste like garbage. So now I just blend them up in my protein shakes. LOL

Hell its not even worth it. Any half wit can just look at the ingredents of the muscle milk bars and know they are not good for you in anyway... I cant believe anyone would even consider eating that bar. No wonder you like the taste. You would be better off eating a protein shake with a few candy bars ground up in it. That bar is deadly let alone not healthy.

Hell its not even worth it. Any half wit can just look at the ingredents of the muscle milk bars and know they are not good for you in anyway... I cant believe anyone would even consider eating that bar. No wonder you like the taste. You would be better off eating a protein shake with a few candy bars ground up in it. That bar is deadly let alone not healthy.

Read my reply before this one..Oh, and are you talking to yourself? haha

LOLOLOLOOLO...

I've only ever had 1 Muscle Milk "protein bar" in my life...It was damn good, but I knew it was a candy bar. But hey, I had to try it.

All the other ones i've ever had taste like someone took some caramel, chocolate, and the wrapped it around some dry protein powder.

Fuck, and I bought a shit load of a bunch of different kinds and they all taste like garbage. So now I just blend them up in my protein shakes. LOL

Yup most bars if not all bars are just candy bars with added protein at best. Most taste like shit and are way over priced.

A lot of bars are worse for you then a candy bar and its a crime how they get away with marketing them as healthy/good for you.. The label laws are all fucked up.

Read my reply before this one..Oh, and are you talking to yourself? haha

I do that some times. Its fun and has much entertainment value :biggrin:

Its all good bro. Thanks for adding to the thread. I have been looking at other bars on the market for a long time now so I know what is in them and it kills me to see people eating these things.

yes most protein bars do taste like cardboard, send me a sample !! lol .. only bar i like is supreme protein bars they taste pretty good

yes most protein bars do taste like cardboard, send me a sample !! lol .. only bar i like is supreme protein bars they taste pretty good

I have had the Supreme bars too. These don't even compare. These taste like home made peanut butter cookies. Just like mom used to make lol

Top Bottom