Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's new igf-1

I understand, but when u get 20 packs for 130 or so thy shit adds up. Do the math on a month cycle. Hey whoever can afford it more power to that person.

So how do they have you dose it...like HGH? 5 days ON/2 days OFF? That way 20 packs would last a 30 cycle, just curious. How did needto have you run it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I understand, but when u get 20 packs for 130 or so thy shit adds up. Do the math on a month cycle. Hey whoever can afford it more power to that person.

SOme of my products are just always going to cost a bit more we all know this. At least no ones ever proven I make products that suck and or do not work.. :rose::rose:

SOme of my products are just always going to cost a bit more we all know this. At least no ones ever proven I make products that suck and or do not work.. :rose::rose:

Didn't I just explain this somewhere else ;)...I prefer quality over quantity any day! I do understand the whole being on a budget thing, that is where you prioritize your supplements by your current goals and staples always come first...at least that is what I try and do, sometimes my addiction gets the best of me :).

I'm not talking shit about it.. I just said its a bit expensive. I buy 90% of my stuff from Ntbm and orbit. I'm on bridge right now and that shit is legit.. I love it. Makes me wanna try hcgenerate..

I'm not talking shit about it.. I just said its a bit expensive. I buy 90% of my stuff from Ntbm and orbit. I'm on bridge right now and that shit is legit.. I love it. Makes me wanna try hcgenerate..

And you should!

Top Bottom