Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's new igf-1

Yes this and need2slin... just imagine the combination... crazy pumps, hardness , fat loss...

Tonight will be my last dose and the box is empty :(, I absolutely love this stuff and will be purchasing more, I started at 178lbs and gained 3 lbs the first week I weighed last night before I left the gym and I'm at 174 now and looking thinner everyday, this stuff shreds bodyfat, it's an awesome product, thanks to needto for the opportunity to try this out for him, I will be a life long ntbm customer

Tonight will be my last dose and the box is empty :(, I absolutely love this stuff and will be purchasing more, I started at 178lbs and gained 3 lbs the first week I weighed last night before I left the gym and I'm at 174 now and looking thinner everyday, this stuff shreds bodyfat, it's an awesome product, thanks to needto for the opportunity to try this out for him, I will be a life long ntbm customer

Sounds like it worked well for you bro, I wish needto would throw this dog a bone, or box I should say ;), to run with my S-4/N2 Shred Stack/Bridge and other goodies for some ultimate shredding :).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom