Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NeedTo Rocks

mean14

I am about a week into a Epi-Strong cycle with PCT set up by Needto. I asked for what he considered the best supps and how to use them with a Epi cycle. He sent me a detailed private msg. I purchased every thing he suggested.

So far I couldn't be happier. I don't really understand how I am 5 lbs heavier at the end of week one but strength is up and so far zero sides. Due to joint issues I ran 6 weeks of Osta Sarms at 15mg a day. After which my joints felt great. This is really saying something as I am prone to lots of elbow and shoulder pain.

The Osta added strength and a slow recomp. I used Forma during the run. I really liked the Osta but I now see it as mild after starting the Epi. I will add that I didn't specifically ask NeedTo about the Osta run.

I then took 4 weeks off and now am running Epi at 30 a day. NeedTo suggested 45mg a day however I wanted to start a bit slower and will work up to his suggestion. I'm a over 45 old guy who has really enjoyed this forum as a way to learn about my body and how to improve it. For years I felt it was all down hill but now learning from all of you and Needto I fell as if I have been given a gift

Thanks

The man knows his stuff! I'm glad your happy bro :)

NeedtoGas

I am all through with my cycle and PCT. I was up 9 lbs at the end of my epi never missing a workout in 30 days, and kept 5 lbs lean mass 6 weeks after the run. I am happy with that and will add that I traveled for 3 weeks of my PCT and my work outs where bad. I am certain my traveling caused much of the loss. Forma worked great on puffy nipples that came about 5 weeks after running my Osta sarms and the issue is gone. Blood pressure taken at week 4 of my Epi cycle and was 118/70 using N2Guard. My hormone levels feel normal and I am back on my HRT.

This was my first ever cycle. Strength gains have dropped but still above where I started. I plan on running more cycles after waiting 60 days

I'm a happy customer and really appreciate the help you offered.

I am about a week into a Epi-Strong cycle with PCT set up by Needto. I asked for what he considered the best supps and how to use them with a Epi cycle. He sent me a detailed private msg. I purchased every thing he suggested.

So far I couldn't be happier. I don't really understand how I am 5 lbs heavier at the end of week one but strength is up and so far zero sides. Due to joint issues I ran 6 weeks of Osta Sarms at 15mg a day. After which my joints felt great. This is really saying something as I am prone to lots of elbow and shoulder pain.

The Osta added strength and a slow recomp. I used Forma during the run. I really liked the Osta but I now see it as mild after starting the Epi. I will add that I didn't specifically ask NeedTo about the Osta run.

I then took 4 weeks off and now am running Epi at 30 a day. NeedTo suggested 45mg a day however I wanted to start a bit slower and will work up to his suggestion. I'm a over 45 old guy who has really enjoyed this forum as a way to learn about my body and how to improve it. For years I felt it was all down hill but now learning from all of you and Needto I fell as if I have been given a gift

Thanks

Thank you for all the support.

Top Bottom