Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NeedTo Products Shipping

SpyWizard

Elite Mentor
EF VIP
Come on, this is getting crazy..

Email alerts

from time paypal says I paid until the final email alert saying that the product had shipped..

total emails = 4

total time to shipping notification = 5 minutes

Brother, either you have it down to a fine science or the automation is crazy good..

Now get to capping more of these cause i have a feeling that you will be running low on supplies pretty soon.

hahahah.. i have an image of you sitting at a computer with a cap em quick filing up the bottles and putting labels on the bottles, but i know that's not true, but its still funny to see in my minds eye..

Thanks again, and i got 2 more protein bar mixes while i was at it..

I know exactly what you are saying. I have never seen such fast service in my life,seriously. Last time I ordered I got products from him in 3 days with FREE SHIPPING! Now, I just placed another order and I got a e-mail notice that it was shipped out before I had time to check my e-mail within half the day. Its ridiculous!:biggrin:

yea, he's starting to make others look bad...

now lets get him to start selling his own line of PCT products...

Hell ya guys. I am sending them out as fast as I can. No being lazy about it. You're orders matter to me. There is no reason some ones order should be hanging around and not getting sent.

PS when your order says shipped. That is because I manually changed your order status to shipped. It also means I am shipping it with in the hour. Yes I am that fast.

Hell ya guys. I am sending them out as fast as I can. No being lazy about it. You're orders matter to me. There is no reason some ones order should be hanging around and not getting sent.

PS when your order says shipped. That is because I manually changed your order status to shipped. It also means I am shipping it with in the hour. Yes I am that fast.

You should change your avatar to the flash!!!:biggrin:

I wish other places would learn a thing or two from you about shipping..FUCK! i hate waiting forever for shit!

Top Bottom