Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto is the man!!

powerchews has glutamine too. I love the convenience factor of powerchews. For convenience they can't be beat. They taste great too. Anyone that can make glutamine taste good is amazing.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it...

Thanks for the kind words guys. I see people who come and attack me all the time. They do so because they see me as some kind of a threat to them and their business or their friends business or some retarded reason like this. Every once in a wile it almost gets me down and then I come to my home town elite and I am once again reminded Why I do all that I do.

You guys keep me going every day of my life and I thank all of you for it.

anyone who does good will get attacked on the regular bro!

and on that power chews note. dont they have creatine.. and how does it taste?? i dont mind g;utamine in my post workout shake at all. its the mofo'n creatine taste.

Every once in a wile it almost gets me down and then I come to my home town elite and I am once again reminded Why I do all that I do.

You guys keep me going every day of my life and I thank all of you for it.

When you have talent, well-liked, at the top of your game or just make the others "look bad" -- you will always have the haters.

You just gotta learn to ignore this MINORITY and concentrate on those who support you and think you're great!

btw: I really think the weight-loss supplemntation industry is still in it's infancy and will grow HUGE once the general public finds out about it. I definately am trying to help out in this arena by hooking up my Hollywood peeps.

c

anyone who does good will get attacked on the regular bro!

and on that power chews note. dont they have creatine.. and how does it taste?? i dont mind g;utamine in my post workout shake at all. its the mofo'n creatine taste.

you should check out my muscle replisher then bro.
Yes I sell all the powrchews at my site and we got a creatine powerchew to. So you can toss this inot your next order at NTBM.com

lol. i know ur website and all its products inside out. just gotta get the extra bills out of the way here and get my order in. although im nicely stocked on the priorities :biggrin:

Thank you for all the support.

Thank you for being a stand up and honest guy, bro! Giving us only the best of the best products. I like how you choose only a selective amount of non NTBM products to sell. Choosing the ones that work and not just throwing everything plus kitchen sink just to sell products.

You've always been a great guy and helped me out in many ways. Thank.you for that.

Top Bottom