Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto did you "spike" your protein bars?

galaxy

Come on? Theres no beastrdrol or anything else in there? I pretty much hate to eat now so Im eating 3 of your bars a day, since they actually have some calories in them unlike other bars.

Anyway, Ive been out of the gym for over 4 months and in just 3 weeks you would think I was "On" something. And Im benching 135 for 8 reps currently. Sad as far as strength goes, but when juicing size has nothing to do with strength.

I understand muscle memory and the fact Im a cyborg, but come on?

There aint nothing else in there?

Nay man just good clean whole food and whey protein ingredients. If you are eating 3 a day I take it they must taste good.. Thanks for the complements on the bars bro. It always means a lot coming from a hard to please vet like your self. I know your complements are not handed out very easy.

Breakfast egg white sandwiche from dunkins every morning, then lunch, and steak for dinner. With protein bars mixed in throughout the day. Of course washed down with a red bull.

Breakfast egg white sandwiche from dunkins every morning, then lunch, and steak for dinner. With protein bars mixed in throughout the day. Of course washed down with a red bull.

they have egg white sandwiches at dunkin donuts?

Top Bottom