Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2slin

msinnott1000

BEAST MODE
So i got my need to slin, is there any typical format for how i woul run it on a bulk ..other then the reg. dosing.

As of now im doing 2 caps w/ each meal

That dosing is fine as far as I can see. Also, next time you can probably consolidate both of your posts into one.

So far I like it alot, but it's not like I've felt bigger or any food pumps. Idk I just look a tiny bit more filled out. But that could just be a placebo effect. I am supposed to feel anything??

So far I like it alot, but it's not like I've felt bigger or any food pumps. Idk I just look a tiny bit more filled out. But that could just be a placebo effect. I am supposed to feel anything??
you should feel a nice pump, you'll know it's working when you the scale jumps a few lbs. Did you weigh in before starting the product?

I like taking one cap of Need2Slin with 2 caps of RCD with at least 3 meals a day and humulin post workout but I'm going to drop humulin as soon as I get on a cycle.

Would there be any mileage in taking n2slin with a post workout shake (70gC/35gP) or should it just be used with my three carb heaviest meals each day?

Quick little update guys, I've been in need 2 skin for about a week and 1/2 now. This stuff is def. Doing the trick, I started off at 212, now with upping my intake of food like no other and drinking about a 1/2 gallon of milk a day.... No shit I'm at 219. Along with drastically increasing how much food I eat( I literally feel stuffed like it's thanksgiving dinner) I've also lowered the days I workout from virtually 6 sometimes 7 days a week to only 4 days.

Top Bottom