Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2sleep just arrived!

Mick94

Hey guys, I was at work today and I got a call from my sister saying my need2sleep bottles arrived!

After 13 days they got to my address, I'm really surprised and happy too see they made in through as we have some of the strictest customs when it comes to pills and supplements coming through, I'm from Australia btw :)

Well tonight I'm taking my first 2 pills!! Can't wait and I'll keep use informed.

I'm gonna order a bottle of katana with n2kts and hope for the best that it comes in as katana is anabolic.

That's what I said man mine takes 12-14 days to get to Australia. My n2kts and katana diesel forged extreme hella beast have all came through fine.

That's what I said man mine takes 12-14 days to get to Australia. My n2kts and katana diesel forged extreme hella beast have all came through fine.

That's so crazy man, I can't believe it comes through! Excited for it all bro, making an order ASAP! cheers mate,

And thanks NEEDTO!

most of my orders have been opened and let through i consider myself lucky tho. needtobuildmuscle and mrsupps sell some good pruducts man you wont be disapointed.

need2sleep is amazing, it gives me comfortable sleep and relaxation.. I just love it!

I had a fricken hard days of work today I tell you! First day on the new
Job and it just consists of lifting and moving heavy objects! I'm about to leave to the gym now, I'm wrecked from work! But I won't let it stop my training.. Can't wait to get back, take 2 pills of need2sleep and see how the sleep is on it before I go to another hard days of work, katana should be a nice experience !

Hey guys, I was at work today and I got a call from my sister saying my need2sleep bottles arrived!

After 13 days they got to my address, I'm really surprised and happy too see they made in through as we have some of the strictest customs when it comes to pills and supplements coming through, I'm from Australia btw :)

Well tonight I'm taking my first 2 pills!! Can't wait and I'll keep use informed.

I'm gonna order a bottle of katana with n2kts and hope for the best that it comes in as katana is anabolic.

That is great to hear bro!!!! NTBM is a competent dude!

I'm gonna have to try need2sleep instead of my melatonin pills , they make me so groggy in the morning !! Almost same as Valium !

Top Bottom