Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Sleep does it again!

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
so i stayed out till 5am friday night.. and then last night until past midnight. and i had to be ready for the gym saturday and work on monday which for me means i NEED TO SLEEP!

i popped a couple need2sleep's and bam i was out for 7 hours and did not even get up to pee and the next day i felt refreshed. and today at work i feel fine like i didn't even go out.

for those wondering Need2sleep is made from natural ingredients.. its not that processed medicine crap you get from the pharmacy that will addict you for life.

it gets my A+++ endorsement

It gives a very solid sleep and effects my mood in a positive way!

Nice. Still yet to try this.

so i stayed out till 5am friday night.. and then last night until past midnight. and i had to be ready for the gym saturday and work on monday which for me means i NEED TO SLEEP!

i popped a couple need2sleep's and bam i was out for 7 hours and did not even get up to pee and the next day i felt refreshed. and today at work i feel fine like i didn't even go out.

for those wondering Need2sleep is made from natural ingredients.. its not that processed medicine crap you get from the pharmacy that will addict you for life.

it gets my A+++ endorsement

Bro...I hvae had chronic insomnia at different times all my life. I would take nyquil and or xanax to fall to sleep then my doc flipped on me about the issues...especially with the nyquil. I have used N2Sleep with amazing results minus the morning after hangover affect!

Bro...I hvae had chronic insomnia at different times all my life. I would take nyquil and or xanax to fall to sleep then my doc flipped on me about the issues...especially with the nyquil. I have used N2Sleep with amazing results minus the morning after hangover affect!

yeah bro that is great to hear it has helped you. glad you aren't hooked on harsh drugs forever and chose the natural route instead

yeah bro that is great to hear it has helped you. glad you aren't hooked on harsh drugs forever and chose the natural route instead

No...my doc was having a fit and went up on side and down the other...he is not usually like that.

Top Bottom