Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need2sleep

i'm a BIG fan of this one!!

usually during prep my sleep really suffers, but not the last few weeks since i've been using this supp! :)

i'm a BIG fan of this one!!

usually during prep my sleep really suffers, but not the last few weeks since i've been using this supp! :)

thanks for the reply. Can you give me a little more information on your experiences?

Is it something that comes on pretty quickly?
Do you get a good nights sleep/stay asleep?
How do you feel in the morning? I know a lot of sleep aids keep the user feeling groggy in the morning.

Thanks!

thanks for the reply. Can you give me a little more information on your experiences?

Is it something that comes on pretty quickly? Yup, usually within about 20-30 minutes my eyes start to get heavy.
Do you get a good nights sleep/stay asleep? Sure do!! Only time I get up is about once to potty (if that) otherwise sleep right til my alarm goes off in the morning.
How do you feel in the morning? I know a lot of sleep aids keep the user feeling groggy in the morning. Fine and dandy!

Thanks!

See red above! :)

Is it something that comes on pretty quickly?
Do you get a good nights sleep/stay asleep?
How do you feel in the morning? I know a lot of sleep aids keep the user feeling groggy in the morning.

Thanks!

Not with this product bro. You feel perfect in the morning man.
If it works for you it will work great and you will feel great in the morning. Its not a product that works for every single person out there. Maybe 7 out of ten. But the people it does work for its a god sent.

I tell everyone start out at 2 caps 45 mins before you are ready to lay down and go to sleep. You will feel it working in about 30-45 mins. for me it knocks me on my ass. I feel big time tired and my eyes get real hard to keep open. I then start nodding of and bam I am out like a light. I take 3 caps though and this is the dose that works for me.

Start of with two, that should be plenty unless you are a big guy. It will put you to sleep faster and keep you in a deep sleep longer. If 2 is not strong enough then bump it to 3. If 3 don't work for you then return the product for a full refund.

thank you for the quick response. I'm waiting on needto to see if there is any kind of special discount code he is running at the moment, and then I will probably place my order.

I say go for it! I am one that used to prep with nights and nights of total restless sleep, but this product has totally made that die off and that hasn't happened once since i've been using it.

especially with Need2 offering a full refund if you don't like it... really CANNOT go wrong there.

Not with this product bro. You feel perfect in the morning man.
If it works for you it will work great and you will feel great in the morning. Its not a product that works for every single person out there. Maybe 7 out of ten. But the people it does work for its a god sent.

I tell everyone start out at 2 caps 45 mins before you are ready to lay down and go to sleep. You will feel it working in about 30-45 mins. for me it knocks me on my ass. I feel big time tired and my eyes get real hard to keep open. I then start nodding of and bam I am out like a light. I take 3 caps though and this is the dose that works for me.

Start of with two, that should be plenty unless you are a big guy. It will put you to sleep faster and keep you in a deep sleep longer. If 2 is not strong enough then bump it to 3. If 3 don't work for you then return the product for a full refund.

awesome, you're the man. Thanks for the PM

Top Bottom