Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need2sleep

c24k

holyshit i just took some 10 minutes ago wasn't even tired not even yawning now i can't stop yawning LOL. i just had to stand up to fix the tv and almost fell over. this is turning out to be some good shit just waiting to fall asleep getting kinda hard to type now

I been trying to tell people. This shit will knock your ass the fuck out and keep you out. You will not wake up again till morning and when you do you will feel great.

Its not going to help people with big big big time medical problems but for about 98% of the people with sleep problems this stuff is going to work.

Money back if it don't and thats my word.

Glad to hear it.

I know personally as I have seen it first hand. One minute you will be making sense and talking, and the next you will be snoring in a deep sleep. LOL truth be told, that is how it works...

Please make sure you let us know in the AM how you feel when you wake up, as one of my key points on this product is the fact that there are no lingering side effects the morning after. thanks!

I been trying to tell people. This shit will knock your ass the fuck out and keep you out. You will not wake up again till morning and when you do you will feel great.

Its not going to help people with big big big time medical problems but for about 98% of the people with sleep problems this stuff is going to work.

Money back if it don't and thats my word.
haha well i did wake up once to pee and for some reason i took two more pills. This is when shit got nuts. now i could have gone straight back to sleep without those two extra pills. Well anyways i'd already had vivid dreams. BUT when i took that extra serving. HOLY SHIT. Man i was dreaming like crazy. I FEEL GREAT TODAY! I've always had really bad trouble going to sleep at night and having good dreams and waking up feel great. more about those dreams lol. One of them i was screwing the shit out of this hot girl from my geography class on the beach in florida. Then the dream i just woke up from which seemed to last forever i was in a big arguement with the IRS and my State Treasury Department about my tax refund LOL and i was like all over the state in my dream i was at my old job and so on. Anyways, great stuff need2! I can't wait to take some more tonight lol i love dreams

I gave my mother and father each some need2sleep tonight. I'll get their opinions on it tomorrow morning.

Need2Sleep sounds really great. I definitely need this, as the earliest I have been going to bed lately is 4am... Workouts are okay, but I can't get any job work done because I wake up at like 12 or 1.

I definitely need to give this stuff a try... Any drug interactions we should be aware of when taking needtosleep?

Need2Sleep sounds really great. I definitely need this, as the earliest I have been going to bed lately is 4am... Workouts are okay, but I can't get any job work done because I wake up at like 12 or 1.

I definitely need to give this stuff a try... Any drug interactions we should be aware of when taking needtosleep?

No its all natural bro.

I gave my mother and father each some need2sleep tonight. I'll get their opinions on it tomorrow morning.

And their opinions were???

Personally I like the product. I have not used it myself as I sleep 7-10 hours a night with possible naps in the late afternoon.LOL
Anyways, I have seen this product work and I have seen the good night sleep that is causes and also have seen the fact that there are no rebound effects caused by it. Excellent product and if I were to have sleep issues I would definitely give it a go.

Top Bottom